Bit Of A Yarn

Invercargill commentator

the galah

Nothing wrong with his commentaries, but why does he always seem to make some disparaging remark about the namesake of the horse Donald Trump.

Today it was he wouldn't what to put you through having to looking at trump in the shower.Seriously,this fella can't help himself. I don't get what his problem is.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 2

2 hours ago, the galah said:

Nothing wrong with his commentaries, but why does he always seem to make some disparaging remark about the namesake of the horse Donald Trump.

Today it was he wouldn't what to put you through having to looking at trump in the shower.Seriously,this fella can't help himself. I don't get what his problem is.

FFS Trump did a helluva lot more for the United States than many other president’s !

The world would not be in such a bad state at the moment if the election was not rigged  and Trump would’ve won!

This absolute degenerate Biden is a blithering Dickhead that needs to be in a Rest Home with 24 hour care!

Everything he has touched has deteriorated just like our fabulous Ardern!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Bad Post 2

55 minutes ago, Brodie said:

FFS Trump did a helluva lot more for the United States than many other president’s !

The world would not be in such a bad state at the moment if the election was not rigged  and Trump would’ve won!

This absolute degenerate Biden is a blithering Dickhead that needs to be in a Rest Home with 24 hour care!

Everything he has touched has deteriorated just like our fabulous Ardern!!

Biden has touched our  fabulous Ardern.!!! When??

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, the galah said:

On behalf of all the disabled people that Trump belittled and mocked, Justin Evans has my full support to put the boot in 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ludwig said:

On behalf of all the disabled people that Trump belittled and mocked, Justin Evans has my full support to put the boot in 

So because Trump,the man,showed very poor judgment by mocking a reporter in 2015,that is a good enough excuse for the southern commentator, justin evans, to often make disparaging remarks about trump when a horse with his name races.

Thats some strange logic.It seems to be a contradiction to say you condemn that type of thing,when you also support it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, the galah said:

So because Trump,the man,showed very poor judgment by mocking a reporter in 2015,that is a good enough excuse for the southern commentator, justin evans, to often make disparaging remarks about trump when a horse with his name races.

Thats some strange logic.It seems to be a contradiction to say you condemn that type of thing,when you also support it. 

There are rumours that I am a nasty person . In this case, some humorous jabs at Trump confirm my lowly status.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Actually you would no doubt have noticed Brodie,what  Donald Trump says,or more accurately doesn't say,when he is asked the question about President Bidens's declining mental capability. Its one of the questions hes always asked.

You would have seen his standard answer is never to criticize that aspect of Biden, instead he always prefers to change the subject or talk about why his policies or achievements are better.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Brodie said:

Brodie, please try and apply some critical thinking to your belief the election was fraudulent.

Why did Trumps OWN Attorney General Bill Barr  state the election was fair and Biden won?

Why did Trumps OWN VP admit Biden won?

How come the only people still promoting the lie it was stolen are a cast of clown characters such as Giuliani who admits he doesn't know if what he alleged is true, Sidney Powell who even you cold see has mental health issues and is currently being sued by voting companies for straight out lying about their machines..  Interestingly her defense against defamation is that her claims are so outrageous that no reasonable person would believe them. Then there is the My Pillow guy.  If you think he is sane Brodie you have an alarming lack of character judgement.

Then there is the Arizona audits.  Four of them, the most recent funded by the Republican party at Trumps insistence.  All have come back and confirmed Biden the winner.

Here is a question for you,  Trump recently said there is a lot of new evidence coming to light.  But he said the same thing 12 months ago, 11 months ago, 10 months ago and every month since.  Yet no one has seen this evidence.  What has happened to it?

Don't even you  you get to the stage where you realize he is Bull S......ing.  How can people be so gullible to believe a 2nd rate con artist?

• Bad Post 1

16 hours ago, Ludwig said:

Agree there. His tax cuts have increased their deficit expodentially more than any other President.  Has made tremendous progress in promoting the cause of White Supremacy and Neo Nazism.  Made great gains  in promoting  Autocracy and damaging democracy.   Long live Donald Trump. (in jail I hope)

• Bad Post 1

1 hour ago, With A Dream said:

Brodie, please try and apply some critical thinking to your belief the election was fraudulent.

Why did Trumps OWN Attorney General Bill Barr  state the election was fair and Biden won?

Why did Trumps OWN VP admit Biden won?

How come the only people still promoting the lie it was stolen are a cast of clown characters such as Giuliani who admits he doesn't know if what he alleged is true, Sidney Powell who even you cold see has mental health issues and is currently being sued by voting companies for straight out lying about their machines..  Interestingly her defense against defamation is that her claims are so outrageous that no reasonable person would believe them. Then there is the My Pillow guy.  If you think he is sane Brodie you have an alarming lack of character judgement.

Then there is the Arizona audits.  Four of them, the most recent funded by the Republican party at Trumps insistence.  All have come back and confirmed Biden the winner.

Here is a question for you,  Trump recently said there is a lot of new evidence coming to light.  But he said the same thing 12 months ago, 11 months ago, 10 months ago and every month since.  Yet no one has seen this evidence.  What has happened to it?

Don't even you  you get to the stage where you realize he is Bull S......ing.  How can people be so gullible to believe a 2nd rate con artist?

What's this got to do with the Invercargill Commentator?  Does he have Orange hair?

Agree there. His tax cuts have increased their deficit expodentially more than any other President.  Has made tremendous progress in promoting the cause of White Supremacy and Neo Nazism.  Made great gains  in promoting  Autocracy and damaging democracy.   Long live Donald Trump. (in jail I hope)

That quote was made by Mr Brodie but it gets attributed to me. How does that happen?

• Haha 1

Yep, the United States is going very very well under the senile old coot, Biden!

Absolutely lost is Biden and just as I question how on earth you could possibly vote for communism in NZ, I question how anyone could’ve voted for someone who is senile and requires 24 hour care?

9 minutes ago, With A Dream said:

Very few would have voted for Biden because they thought he would be a great president, but 80million people were passionate about stopping a white supremacy sympathizer from being re elected.  That's why Biden won

So there are 74 million white supremacists in the USA?

Very few would have voted for Biden because they thought he would be a great president, but 80million people were passionate about stopping a white supremacy sympathizer from being re elected.  That's why Biden won

You don't seem to have any idea where Trumps support increased in the last US election.For example Biden got 60% of the hispanic vote. Trump making a 9% gain with hispanics. Trump made small gains with the black vote as well. He also made gains with White women,but lost some support amongst white men.Recent polling shows he continues to gain support amongst those groups.

What is also clear is he made huge gains with blue collar workers,and those without a college degree,especially the hispanics in that group.  

So either you think Hispanics and blacks are in large numbers turning into white supremist sympathizers, or you have just been sucked in by the media. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

So there are 74 million white supremacists in the USA?

No I didn't say that.  While most all white supremacists would have voted for Trump the majority of his voters would be people who just don't care or choose not to believe he actively encourages those with hateful views to vote for him.

22 minutes ago, With A Dream said:

No I didn't say that.  While most all white supremacists would have voted for Trump the majority of his voters would be people who just don't care or choose not to believe he actively encourages those with hateful views to vote for him.

Using that logic all fascists and communists voted for Biden.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Using that logic all fascists and communists voted for Biden.

Fascists are white supremacists Chief, and I don't think many would vote for Biden but would feel very at home in the crazy wing of the  Republican Party,  MTG for example.

Not sure about Communists, if they have their own party or not but would imagine they still  do, though you never here about them these days.

We are getting bogged down in side arguments.

In a nutshell,  I despise white supremacists, fascists of any colour  and any one that tolerates such hate based ideologies.   We can agree or disagree on my belief but  there it is. 

The  original reply to Brodie  was  to point to his error that he believes  the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.  No one has so far bought to light  any evidence of wide spread fraud. Clearly anyone who believes Trump really won is wrong and ignorant of real facts.

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

But you agree there was some electoral fraud.

When you have around 150m  people voting there will always be a tiny minority of people who will take advantage of opportunities that arise, such as the guy who used his late wife's voting paper to vote for Trump.  It happens in all elections over the  world.   All this talk of machines flipping votes, ballot dumps and more people voting than there are voters are lies and never happened.  No one has been able to point to a single county or state where votes exceeded registered voters.   All are allegations with no evidence to back them up. 

As for voting restrictions,  given how clean the USA election was I don't see any need for them.  Shouldn't they encourage people to vote instead of putting obstacles in there way? There  will still be that tiny  minority that try  something on if they can.

It seems to me when you have Harris County  in Texas with a population of 4 million and they are only allowing 1 drop box for the whole county, well that is 3rd world stuff.   The USA is in some ways a very backward county.