Bit Of A Yarn

Yet another Covid Topic created by Brodie.

50 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Brodie has no TAB winnings anymore.  

1) He is not vaccinated so not allowed to enter agencies

2) Restricted so not worth his time apparently.

3) He stated he is not investing anymore due to #2 

50 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Brodie has no TAB winnings anymore.  

1) He is not vaccinated so not allowed to enter agencies

2) Restricted so not worth his time apparently.

3) He stated he is not investing anymore due to #2 

1. You are correct that I have not had any of that toxic shite injected into me, and never will.

Know too many people with bad results from getting it in, with death probably being the worst.

The Press this morning had a cardiologist stating that we should be worried about this Long Covid as it can cause heart attacks, strokes etc.

Well I have news for this Cardiologist and it is that there are heaps of people who have heart issues now with heart issues and some have died.

The truth is that it is not this Covid19 mild virus, it is this toxic Pfizer jabs that is doing it now and in the future.

Interesting that you think Brodie isnt able to place bets  at outlets!

2. Yes I dont bet on account too often, I am doing pretty well  elsewhere, thankyou!

3. I do not bet as often as I used and not as much on as I would like however I can assure you that I still do well.

It is not necessarily about the money but the fact that I want to beat them as they continue to put obstacles in front of the restricted punters.

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

1. You are correct that I have not had any of that toxic shite injected into me, and never will.

3 days ago the ministry of health was claiming that in canterbury,of the 482,890 people aged 12 and over,only 985 had not received a vaccine shot.

So the question is if thats the case,how come  several of those who contribute to Bit of a yarn haven't had any shots? Doesn't sound anywhere near the 99.8 % from what you read on here.

Maybe chief should be seeking some paying advertisements from the ministry of health,as apparently several on here haven't got the message yet. Or maybe its just yet another claim that doesn't truly reflect reality.

• Like 1
  • Fake News! 1

As normal the stats that we are given is BS!

The modellers said that there would be thousands of deaths from Omicron by noW and yet not one has died due to Omicron!

The departed have all had underlying conditions  that is the reason for the death.

Fact is that the scare tactics that Ardern,  Bloomfield,  Baker, Plonker and Wiles have adopted for the last 2 years have not worked on the intelligent.

Most days I hear of people who have been jabbed now with health issues and yesterday heard of man under 58 years old had heart attack and now not amongst us.

These issues are going to be ongoing for a long time unfortunately due to Pfizer

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, aquaman said:

The people referred to in the Canterbury Health Board are only those that have had an interaction with them in the last 12mths. So those that have not, they are not in the stats. Thats what i am led to believe.

Yes i read that,but when they supposedly clarified the figure,they were still claiming that means only 985 of the 482890 haven't been jabbed.

If they aren't accurate,which i agree they won't be,then why claim they are? But i suppose its just par for the course.

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Most days I hear of people who have been jabbed now with health issues and yesterday heard of man under 58 years old had heart attack and now not amongst us.

i only have a small circle of contacts,but just yesterday spoke to only one of them and she was telling me shes refused to take the 3rd jab even though its required for her employment to continue,because she was sick and had a bad reaction from the first 2 jabs. Her husband had just had the 3rd jab but did take the following day off work because he was feeling sick. She also told me one of the 6 ladies she works with had got myocarditis from the vaccine jabs.I have to admit,even though i haven't had the vaccine,even i have been surprised at how it has effected some .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If people still believe that this Pfizer shite is going to save them from hospitalisation and are more protected than the unjabbed, then they seriously need help!

They have been conned big time and they shouldve been able to work this out by now!

Seriously, everything that Bloomfield, Ardern and cohorts have said has not been accurate, so why listen to the clowns?

Even now Bloomfield had to apologize for over estimating the ability to test PCR tests?

None of their decisions over the past year makes sense!

We have 20k daily cases of a cold and yet she is opening up the border and yet when the no.s were low we were locked up??????

Absolute lunacy and this incompetent bunch of losers need to go!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, the galah said:

Yes i read that,but when they supposedly clarified the figure,they were still claiming that means only 985 of the 482890 haven't been jabbed.

If they aren't accurate,which i agree they won't be,then why claim they are? But i suppose its just par for the course.

i only have a small circle of contacts,but just yesterday spoke to only one of them and she was telling me shes refused to take the 3rd jab even though its required for her employment to continue,because she was sick and had a bad reaction from the first 2 jabs. Her husband had just had the 3rd jab but did take the following day off work because he was feeling sick. She also told me one of the 6 ladies she works with had got myocarditis from the vaccine jabs.I have to admit,even though i haven't had the vaccine,even i have been surprised at how it has effected some .

Unfortunately 4 people that I used to work with have had issues since receiving the elephant juice, as I refer to it, all different ages as well, one was instructed to purchase a blood pressure monitor, out of the 6 jabbed people all had high blood pressure, the only one  who was the oldest by far, and un jabbed, had perfect BP, coincidence one could ask, or not. The experts are spinning the numbers game saying the unjabbed are a one in fifteen chance of being hospitalized with the virus, and the numbers of double penetrated in hospital, ironically higher,doesn't reflect the true story, I always thought it was ment to keep you out of hospital. 

• Like 3
  • Fake News! 1

Latest data from UK is reporting 9 out of 10 deaths from covid are the vaccinated. These stats are from Dec 22nd to Feb 22nd 2022. The trend is going well for the unvaxed, but getting worse for the vaxed. These figures are from UK Health Security Agency. I will quote part of it.  

The latest data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms deaths are rising dramatically among the triple vaccinated population whilst declining steadily among the not-vaccinated population in England.

• Fake News! 1

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

Latest data from UK is reporting 9 out of 10 deaths from covid are the vaccinated. These stats are from Dec 22nd to Feb 22nd 2022. The trend is going well for the unvaxed, but getting worse for the vaxed. These figures are from UK Health Security Agency. I will quote part of it.  

The latest data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms deaths are rising dramatically among the triple vaccinated population whilst declining steadily among the not-vaccinated population in England.

When you read the data they put out each week.Its still saying the same thing.

Vaccines do help with the severity of the infection,hospitalisations,etc......BUT the effectiveness rapidly wanes over just months.

So for example,if you had your 3rd bosster in nz when they rolled them out in november,and then you get exposed to the the virus say in early january,they are going to be a big help.   But if you don't get the virus until say june,even having had all 3 shots,your protection is bugger all in the big scheme of things.Then of course you have to factor in omicron being far less serious.

• Haha 1

I see it differently. The data coming in now says the vaccine offers no protection from omicron, there is no difference between the unvaxed and vaxed as to getting the infection. But the vaxed are now dying in ever increasing numbers compared to unvaxed. This from multiple studies from reliable sources.

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

I see it differently. The data coming in now says the vaccine offers no protection from omicron, there is no difference between the unvaxed and vaxed as to getting the infection. But the vaxed are now dying in ever increasing numbers compared to unvaxed. This from multiple studies from reliable sources.

It will be interesting to see what the data says in 12 months time.Maybe the trend you talk about will get more coverage. Maybe they will be talking about getting 4th and 5th shots to keep the the protection of the vaccines going.Maybe people will wake up and realise they bought into a concept that wasn't everything it was said to be.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If people still believe that this Pfizer shite is going to save them from hospitalisation and are more protected than the unjabbed, then they seriously need help!

They have been conned big time and they shouldve been able to work this out by now!

Seriously, everything that Bloomfield, Ardern and cohorts have said has not been accurate, so why listen to the clowns?

Even now Bloomfield had to apologize for over estimating the ability to test PCR tests?

None of their decisions over the past year makes sense!

We have 20k daily cases of a cold and yet she is opening up the border and yet when the no.s were low we were locked up??????

Absolute lunacy and this incompetent bunch of losers need to go!

• Haha 1

I have been watching the actions of the socalled NZ police in Wellington today.

They should hang their heads in shame as they are abusing g the peaceful protesters .

Chantelle Baker has been screening it live and you can see what ks actually happening.

The NZ MEDIA are evil and will only show what they want to to keep the Ardern Communist supporters happy.

It is a very very Black Day for democracy in NZ and for you pathetic bei gs that think that Ardern is concerned for you the. You are very deluded.

All she had to do was meet with the protestors but she is an egotistical communist dictator and all this is going to do is fire people up even more.

I now have much disdain for the NZ Police for their actions today.

• Champ Post 3
  • Fake News! 1