Bit Of A Yarn

Free - at last ?

1 hour ago, Freda said:

Or are we...and at what cost?

Cost - $100 billion and shaken foundations of NZ democracy.  We aren't free as the focus of the woke left will now shift back to climate change.

Cindy's campaign to eliminate child poverty just ain't going to happen.

Cindy will never fully relinquish control as long as she is in charge.  For example what difference will a few hours make to allowing a rugby stadium to open up to crowds e.g. the game this Friday night is closed to crowds but if they held it 4 hours later at midnight it can be full?  What difference does a week make to removing vaccine passes?  Supposedly there are only 180,000 eligible people not vaccinated and according to Cindy most of those have now been infected so have natural immunity.  Why wait another 10 days?  Control - nothing more just control.

Watch the spin now on 3 Waters ramp up and the blatant central government asset grab.  Watch the two forms of central government develop rapidly while they still have control of Parliament i.e. one for New Zealanders and a disproportionate one for the Maori.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes who knows when or what will be next, maybe the return of smallpox, one can only hope to get back to work, for how ever long, poor healthy nurses waiting to get back to work are still waiting, insane that a covid positive nurse can return to work, as long as they're jabbed, this rule is insane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well last day of my isolation. Back to work for the weekend.

Started on Monday the 21st of March with my 6yr old coming home from school with the rona. High temp and in his words 'sore brains', wondered about the house with a cold face cloth on his head for two days and pretty much after 48hrs he was good. We all had to isolate so I got busy about the property doing all those jobs I was getting onto.

Thursday night I went to bed, woke up about 2am with fever, body aches. Never felt my bones ache before, legs and pelvis. So that started my isolation again, oh joy!

Friday was a write off in bed, Sat spent half a day up then back to bed. Sunday whole day up and about with the family. Monday felt 100% so went and got busy in the garden with few cold sweats. Bad move, seemed to kickstart the bronchitis I had prior to the rona. So back on antibiotics and hopefully 100% again soon.

What did I learn, well for the life of my why would you jab kids. My 4yr old now has it and apart from a runnie nose & sore throat good as with a bit of pamol ( kids panadol ). Only one in the family that doesn't have it is my other half and she got the V late Dec due to pressure of of not been able to do stuff with the kids.

The hooo haaa that has been caused by this over reaction to the rona is unbelievable, still has my parents very scared. My kids will be paying this drama off when I'm long gone.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Had my first beer at a bar couple of Thursdays ago. Was the last place I had a beverage on the 3rd of December, didn't mind the wait and no vax floating in my body I'm very happy about my decision.

Spotted about three other unvaxed enjoying a drink. Poor old hospo got thrown under the bus, run over by the second bus and the third bus hit reverse.

16 hours ago, Lad27 said:

Had my first beer at a bar couple of Thursdays ago. Was the last place I had a beverage on the 3rd of December, didn't mind the wait and no vax floating in my body I'm very happy about my decision.

Spotted about three other unvaxed enjoying a drink. Poor old hospo got thrown under the bus, run over by the second bus and the third bus hit reverse.

Yes Lad, isn't it good knowing you do not have the serum, I refuse to call it a vaccine because it is not. You are now the lion in the paddock of sheep, and what a wonderful feeling that is.

• Champ Post 1

• 2 months later...

Made the mistake of watching the project on 3 last night as a survey had been done on weather nurses should go back to work that are not vaxed. Surprise to all the hosts was a 57% yes response that they should.

Well then all the pro vax rhetoric started spewing out of the hosts, with the main culprit been one Mark Richardson, the remote  just was itching to go through the TV.  That man needs to stick to the Block and Cricket commentating, absolute twat!

• Like 1