NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

11am today

Kopia

At 11am this morning, Friday 17 August, everybody who reads this, and all your friends, family, the guy walking down the road, the people being paid shit money in the stables ( who don't have rabid union leaders to brainwash them)...yep all of the above, and ...well, just anyone...  ARE REQUIRED TO :

Bow down, scrape your forehead on the ground, say 10 times..' WINSTONE IS WONDERFUL'...HE IS THE MESSIAH FOR RACING..WE BOW AND SCRAPE TO YOUR SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE, POWER,GOOD LOOKS, GREAT SUITS, YOUR WHISKEY DRINKING PROWESS..' etc etc

and then say  'For fecks sake this has gone on long enough, just release the bloody facts so we know how bad its going to be'!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kopia said:

At 11am this morning, Friday 17 August, everybody who reads this, and all your friends, family, the guy walking down the road, the people being paid shit money in the stables ( who don't have rabid union leaders to brainwash them)...yep all of the above, and ...well, just anyone...  ARE REQUIRED TO :

Bow down, scrape your forehead on the ground, say 10 times..' WINSTONE IS WONDERFUL'...HE IS THE MESSIAH FOR RACING..WE BOW AND SCRAPE TO YOUR SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE, POWER,GOOD LOOKS, GREAT SUITS, YOUR WHISKEY DRINKING PROWESS..' etc etc

and then say  'For fecks sake this has gone on long enough, just release the bloody facts so we know how bad its going to be'!!

thanks kopia ill let tommy know

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Gee Kop...you've got it bad

Every Minister who initiates a major report digests it before releasing said thing...

Take a walk round the band stand or a Quick Ease for all that wind maybe 

Winnie looks like one of those old gunslingers...you know, hard likker, big cigar, screwanythingwithahairlip...you know the type..then he would also be a poker player?  Don't know if you ever were allowed to play for money Thommaass but theres a saying in poker...' either piss or get off the pot'...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I might be wrong but the rumour I heard today (reliable sources ?) is that the 11am announcement is to announce when the report will be released which will probably be another 10 days or so.

So having an announcement to announce an announcement is classic Winston!!

??  He's also very busy at the moment trying to get taxinda to hire someone to do her hair and teach her how to dress..so she won't front Parliament steps in slippers again..!  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I might be wrong but the rumour I heard today (reliable sources ?) is that the 11am announcement is to announce when the report will be released which will probably be another 10 days or so.

So having an announcement to announce an announcement is classic Winston!!

So it's just a reliable source not an impeccable one:)

46 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I think Kopia was not aware that Winston had cancelled the announcement planned to be done at Te Rapa today.  So perhaps my reliable source didn't know that either.....

Another 10 days perhaps.....

Oh I see. So the announcement about the announcement was cancelled. Presumably the guvmint will be launching a working group to investigate?