Bit Of A Yarn

~another entitled National Party M.P bringing disrepute...

Following a recent dishonorable tradition set by Barclay,Falloon,Bezzant,Ross,Gilmour...the Natz new Tauranga M.P Ufindell is exposed as a cowardly bully expelled from Kings College as a 16 year old.

Ringleader of a group of 4 who assaulted a 13y.o kid in his bed with bedlegs and beat him viciously.

Ufindell's recent speech in the house highlighted his tough stance on...crime!

You can't make this shit...up.

Not a good look at all.

I would like to think that his father kicked his arse 'til his nose bled...but probably not.  It would be helpful, too, if said father [ if still with us ] made some sort of statement to the effect that he was punished for his actions, and that his behaviour did not reflect the standards of his upbringing.  

However, if we were dealing with a brown boy made good, who had done a bit of thuggery and violence as a youth, instead of a privileged white boy, would the fallout be the same?

21 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

Ufindell's recent speech in the house highlighted his tough stance on...crime!

You can't make this shit...up.

Maybe he has a vision to deal with young thugs.

Maybe his old man should have.

Edited by mikeynz
  • Like 2

How long does a bad choice you made need to dog you?  From what I hear his father gave up on him.  He caused mayhem while flatting,   again how long Does  this follow him.?  Hell I caused a bit of mayhem as a youth,  nothing has come back to bite me because I'm not in the limelight,  so is it just revenge for something he did because he's now in the public domain?   I can't stand bullying,  and don't condone it. Move on I say. 

Hj

We all do things when young that are silly, in reality I dont care as I always believe in the saying, he who is without sin can cast the first stone,I actually believe there is tall poppy syndrome  soon as someone might be on the up lots want to pull you back down again.

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, mikeynz said:

We all do things when young that are silly, in reality I dont care as I always believe in the saying, he who is without sin can cast the first stone,I actually believe there is tall poppy syndrome  soon as someone might be on the up lots want to pull you back down again.

The Natz had a discussion about making 16 the voting age.That's how old Uffindell was when this heinous incident occurred.

By his own admission he was a 'thug' in his younger days...National selected him ..regardless.

More revelations are coming...for sure.

2 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

The Natz had a discussion about making 16 the voting age.That's how old Uffindell was when this heinous incident occurred.

By his own admission he was a 'thug' in his younger days...National selected him ..regardless.

More revelations are coming...for sure.

The accuser won't reveal her name.  I call a Labour supporter bull #hit. 

Hj

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Honestjohn said:

The accuser won't reveal her name.  I call a Labour supporter bull #hit. 

Hj

Do you really!So you condone his behaviour then...expelled from Kings,suspended from St Pauls,a self confessed 'thug'....do ..behave.Just another entitled,'born to rule' lightweight.

3 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

Do you really!So you condone his behaviour then...expelled from Kings,suspended from St Pauls,a self confessed 'thug'....do ..behave.Just another entitled,'born to rule' lightweight.

Yes I do believe bs , an unnamed woman but won't give her name.  Hell I can say something about a person and not back it up.  The guy was a thug like 20odd years ago,  I give him the benefit of doubt.  What do you want?  Blood? 

Hj

• Like 1

As I pointed out...if the perpetrator was a disadvantaged member of society who had ' made good '  the wokesters would be wringing their hands and congratulating him on turning his life around.

But because this turkey comes from a background of  ' privilege ', a very different perspective.

His behaviour was reprehensible and I certainly don't condone it..but..move on.

Then was then and now is now.   And as for the student crap - how many get pissed, drugged up and behave like morons?   heaps of them.

• Champ Post 1

On 8/13/2022 at 5:30 AM, Freda said:

As I pointed out...if the perpetrator was a disadvantaged member of society who had ' made good '  the wokesters would be wringing their hands and congratulating him on turning his life around.

But because this turkey comes from a background of  ' privilege ', a very different perspective.

Then was then and now is now.   And as for the student crap - how many get pissed, drugged up and behave like morons?   heaps of them.

What you 'pointed out' is your personal conjecture ,nothing more ,nothing less.

Uffindell should not have made the...cut.

On 8/13/2022 at 5:30 AM, Freda said:

I didn't go to university but I was still a ratbag in my early teens.  :)

hj

• Like 1