Bit Of A Yarn

Edward Rennell to replace Glenda Hughes as CEO of GRNZ

Chief Stipe

18 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Breaking news!  Edward Rennell to replace Glenda Hughes as CEO of GRNZ.

Terrible choice, an abject failure from harness. Was in charge throughout the blue magic doping and turned a blind eye. Greyhounds go from one disaster to another with their choice of CEO's.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 4

1 hour ago, Honestjohn said:

An absolute joke of a decision.  I had dealings with him and found him useless and a liar.  Good luck,  you'll need it with this piece of, *+-.

Hj

to be fair there a a lot of people in CEO jobs that are not that flash!

NZ current Prime Minister until next year is just full of BS a d ably assisted by all the other Labour useless GITS!
The citizens that voted them back in could not have done a better job of reelecting the most incompetent bunch ever!

What is it that Rennell’’s job  description with the Greyhounds involve?

Seems like it would be a very cruisey number, so he should be pretty good at it!

Overpaid and under achieving is what you will get but then that js why the racing industry is in such a poor state!

Dont expect much from McAnulty unless you want to be bullied!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

6 hours ago, aquaman said:

Terrible choice, an abject failure from harness. Was in charge throughout the blue magic doping and turned a blind eye. Greyhounds go from one disaster to another with their choice of CEO's.

And isn't harness going well since he was lost  ...  not!

I can't say that as an organization, I'd considering hiring a CEO that I had taken to high court only 6 years prior.

https://forms.justice.govt.nz/search/Documents/pdf/jdo/e2/alfresco/service/api/node/content/workspace/SpacesStore/a3d14859-82c8-4709-b87a-c639458a15d7/a3d14859-82c8-4709-b87a-c639458a15d7.pdf

The old boys club is still alive to the detriment of the entire racing industry.

• Like 1