Bit Of A Yarn

Harness “Head to Heads” what is the point?????

Brodie

Great that the NZ TAB brought back the “Head to Heads “ for harness!!!

However, what is the point when you seem to be able to invest on them on your account????

Do not believe you can take them Or Power Plays at agencies, pub tabs or on course as there does not appear to be any OPTION NUMBERS!!!!!!

It is pretty clear that the TAB is not interested in attracting punters money or they would be providing OPTION NUMBERS to enable punters to GAMBLE!!!

If Brodie is wrong in what he says, image.png.52d87f7d3c9df92c0b2464d2630c5a93.png I would be delighted to be proven that I am not on the money!!

26 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Because they get the pricing wrong so often it is too easy to beat the bookies on the head to heads so they will not let anyone on for decent money I have found. 

So why are the gallopers headies treated differently??????

If you can not get decent money on, then they may as well wipe having them again!!!!!!

Edited by Brodie

20 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

Better for the TAB's nerves ?

Seriously, they are meant to be Bookies.

The odds are always in their favour and if they continue to drive punters away then harness will suffer bigtime.

They need to either step up or open it up to competition from overseas, as their current performance is very poor.

Nowornever is probably on the mark when he says that the bigger punters are pretty rare now!

A big bet worth mentioning on Trackside seems to be $200 now!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

27 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Seriously, they are meant to be Bookies.

The odds are always in their favour and if they continue to drive punters away then harness will suffer bigtime.

They need to either step up or open it up to competition from overseas, as their current performance is very poor.

Nowornever is probably on the mark when he says that the bigger punters are pretty rare now!

A big bet worth mentioning on Trackside seems to be $200 now!

Incompetent mate. Both the TAB and Harness NZ both run by amateurs. Customer service shocking. Get your act together TAB. There are so many things that could be improved, odds earlier one of the most important and easiest to do. The same horses racing week and week, and up North five or six starters. How hard can it be to set the odds up in Auckland? Do it 01 minutes.

It's a joke my old mate.

• Like 1

On 27/01/2023 at 4:56 PM, Brodie said:

Great that the NZ TAB brought back the “Head to Heads “ for harness!!!

However, what is the point when you seem to be able to invest on them on your account????

Do not believe you can take them Or Power Plays at agencies, pub tabs or on course as there does not appear to be any OPTION NUMBERS!!!!!!

It is pretty clear that the TAB is not interested in attracting punters money or they would be providing OPTION NUMBERS to enable punters to GAMBLE!!!

If Brodie is wrong in what he says, image.png.52d87f7d3c9df92c0b2464d2630c5a93.png I would be delighted to be proven that I am not on the money!!

Never mind head to heads Brodie. They should bring back Peter Lamb as the South Island starter.