Bit Of A Yarn

Useless TAB

Nowornever

34 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Loaded up my account this week for a good go on the harness tonight and I can't get a bet on. Fucking useless TAB!  It's just not good enough on one of the biggest harness nights of the year. 

Nicole Sims says your patience is appreciated.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nowornever said:

Loaded up my account this week for a good go on the harness tonight and I can't get a bet on. Fucking useless TAB!  It's just not good enough on one of the biggest harness nights of the year. 

How come you can’t get on?

I can’t either, cos  I am over the ditch at the mo and don’t  want us on!

Cant even see the odds ffs!

9 minutes ago, Brodie said:

How come you can’t get on?

I can’t either, cos  I am over the ditch at the mo and don’t  want us on!

Cant even see the odds ffs!

None of us can get on.  It is down and out completely.

I wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with prepping for the World Betting Pool for tomorrow.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

None of us can get on.  It is down and out completely.

I wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with prepping for the World Betting Pool for tomorrow.

Entain are now probably just realizing what a piece of shit they have just purchased. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Nor the $17m a year maintenance plan!  Entain will sort it don't they own the software?

Openbet own the software I think. They saw the TAB coming and sold them a lemon that cost tens of millions more than it would have cost to get it done through other channels.

I say keep it up the tab,as i would have lost anyway.Funny thing is while it didn't seem to be working from the start of the races,it actually worked for a few seconds just before race 2 as i managed to get a place bet on Lucky Mum. The $60 to one shot broke when looking likely to run 2nd.Typical.How come the system was working then?

funny thing is i have been sending emails to the tab for the last 3 weeks trying to get an answer out of them about something.

All i have got back so far is one email from them saying....  "Sorry for the delayed response,we have had a system error stopping us from replying". They somehow managed to send that email to me,but still no answer to my original email.

Edited by the galah
  • Haha 1

I blame global warming myself. Either that or the russians or kim jong un.Is it just me,or do others think Kim jong un always sound like hes having a bowel movement when he speaks?

Instead of betting i read a news story about the trial in auckland of 6 indians trying to murder an indian radio broadcaster in 2020 .I see luke radich was the crown prosecuter in that case. Or maybe the crown pros..akuta is a better way of putting it since hes a racing fan.

Talking about internet connections. It reminds me of a joke.

Chris luxon and chris hipkins were both looking at ways of cost cutting when they visited a school last week. One chris said to the other,we can save money here as the lunches are too big and they have too many computers.They then went to a pre school. One chris said to the other. The lunches are too big here as well and they have too many toys.They then went to a prison. They both looked on in agreement. We need to increase the size of the meals,get faster broadband and more comfortable beds. One member of their staff who had travelled with them piped up and said,are you crazy,we won't get votes if the public know we are cutting education spending to give it to prisoners. To which the both chris's replied in unison,yes but we may end up in here one day when the public find out about all the false promises we are making.

Tab website still not working.

Edited by the galah

TAB have had no communication about the website issues on social media but had the audacity to post superlatives about Don't Stop Dreaming winning at Addington on twitter.

The post got absolutely hammered so they deleted it straight away. Their marketing team reading the room is just about as bad as their tech team is fixing the website issues.