Bit Of A Yarn

Common-sense prevails! Kah charges dropped.

Chief Stipe

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

@Newmarket J Kah has some nice rides at Eagle Farm on Saturday.

Want to have a bet?

They are big fields there Chief, I think she will struggle to win a race!! Which one do you like the best, we can lay it 😗

I thought Saban run home well for 2nd, never going to win but beat rest easily. 

On 30/05/2024 at 7:44 PM, Newmarket said:

They are big fields there Chief, I think she will struggle to win a race!! Which one do you like the best, we can lay it 😗

I thought Saban run home well for 2nd, never going to win but beat rest easily. 

Hezashocka - A beautiful ride by Jamie Kah for the NZ connections including Keith Haub and the Clotworthy's.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Hezashocka - A beautiful ride by Jamie Kah for the NZ connections including Keith Haub and the Clotworthy's.

Well, we know it loves wet track, one of a few to handle conditions.

$2 fav…. Once again you could have ridden. Let me know what you think of here other runners, you seem to be an expert after the race. 

6 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Well, we know it loves wet track, one of a few to handle conditions.

$2 fav…. Once again you could have ridden. Let me know what you think of here other runners, you seem to be an expert after the race. 

I didn't have a bet in the race.  No real value.

You did say she'd struggle to win a race.  Didn't seem that much of a struggle.

36 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I didn't have a bet in the race.  No real value.

You did say she'd struggle to win a race.  Didn't seem that much of a struggle.

Jamie had em all struggling in the $1,000,000 Sires Produce Stakes just now.

You want the best jockeys on in these feature races, and even though it drew the widest and had to go to the back, she balanced him up and stormed home to win !!! well done Broadsiding.

Cool as a cucumber is young Jamie. (and a nice anchor for all my multi's lol)  another 10/10 rated ride as usual. The Natalie Rass of the galloping world !!🏆💰😎 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Another beautiful ride by Jamie Kah.  She's on fire.  Geez did you think she'd get Broadsiding hone from draw 17!!!

Come on, don’t be a dick. Another $2 shot, taken back after drawing wide, then a slight check. 
Horse was just that much better, what was special about it?

1 minute ago, Newmarket said:

Come on, don’t be a dick. Another $2 shot, taken back after drawing wide, then a slight check. 
Horse was just that much better, what was special about it?

Who's looking the big dick after saying she'd struggle to win a race today?  Let me guess @Newmarket perchance?  Yep definitely.

Perfectly ridden from the draw and a no panic ride.

18 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Who's looking the big dick after saying she'd struggle to win a race today?  Let me guess @Newmarket perchance?  Yep definitely.

I reluctantly have a sizeable bet on Saban later, thought horse primed and great value at $11. Sadly, she is riding it, which made me bet less. 
Let’s see how she goes in next few races when she’s not on hotpot, hopefully she can get Saban home🤭

10 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

I reluctantly have a sizeable bet on Saban later, thought horse primed and great value at $11. Sadly, she is riding it, which made me bet less

Why bet less when she is riding in great form?  Regardless if you think $11's is great value then pile it on. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

I reluctantly have a sizeable bet on Saban later, thought horse primed and great value at $11. Sadly, she is riding it, which made me bet less. 
Let’s see how she goes in next few races when she’s not on hotpot, hopefully she can get Saban home🤭

Best of Luck with the bet 💰. Moods has the Derby favourite the filly Autumn Angel in it as well . so has put Jamie on the second stringer here, so a good tester ? 😁

Jamie Kah got beat on her last start (up in QLD by the No.1 horse in the Derby today)  so looks like Moods has plonked Zahra back on who won on her at Flemington and Randwick . She (Autumn Angel) looks terribly hard to beat drawn the pole as well , so a nice trailing draw over 2400m. 

28 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

What do you think of First Innings Chief (or Newmarket or anyone) ? was it any good in NZ.? NZer Forsman has it here in the Derby race 8 as well. and it seemed to stick on well first up caught wide . seems a show ? 

Big tip for Warmonger today too , going round.

1 hour ago, Gammalite said:

Best of Luck with the bet 💰. Moods has the Derby favourite the filly Autumn Angel in it as well . so has put Jamie on the second stringer here, so a good tester ? 😁

Jamie Kah got beat on her last start (up in QLD by the No.1 horse in the Derby today)  so looks like Moods has plonked Zahra back on who won on her at Flemington and Randwick . She (Autumn Angel) looks terribly hard to beat drawn the pole as well , so a nice trailing draw over 2400m. 

What do you think of First Innings Chief (or Newmarket or anyone) ? was it any good in NZ.? NZer Forsman has it here in the Derby race 8 as well. and it seemed to stick on well first up caught wide . seems a show ? 

Big tip for Warmonger today too , going round.

Well the tip for Warmonger was right, killed them. 
As for Saban, well drew wide yet Kah got her back last on inner? Mmm, did save ground on turn, don’t think handled ground that well. At least it came 4th, so got most of Chief Stipeh back

• Haha 1