Bit Of A Yarn

woodend. full of thugs and women bashers. time to tidy your act up.

Latest is a series of thugs, purvis 

Anderson  Alford.  Common denominator.....  Woodend  I know they lease boxes of other trainers but these  trainers need to police these thugs. Plus the trainer down south who is on bail. Dogs will be the first to go with drugs etc.  Following behind them will be harness.  What will you do then???? 

Hj

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Honestjohn said:

Anderson  Alford.  Common denominator.....  Woodend  I know they lease boxes of other trainers but these  trainers need to police these thugs. Plus the trainer down south who is on bail. Dogs will be the first to go with drugs etc.  Following behind them will be harness.  What will you do then???? 

Hj

Common denominator is youth!

Plenty of pressure on the ypung ones in harness to make a living nowadays out of harness racing!

Got nothing to do with the location, it is just that many of the young ones are seeing the beach at Woodend as being great for horse training!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

i see the chiefs mate,peter profit has a headline suggesting the victim of the assault is no longer licensed.That is the case if you check on his name.Obviously it has impacted him significantly for that to be the case.Hopefully he doesn't let the incident define what he can and can't do,life or industry wise.

You know whether people like it or not,honest john does have a point.

A lot of trouble does come from the woodend based trainers.

It certainly must be very annoying for others who train there to see the small area where they base themselves again tarnished.

Like i have said,thats the reality.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, the galah said:

i see the chiefs mate,peter profit has a headline suggesting the victim of the assault is no longer licensed.That is the case if you check on his name.Obviously it has impacted him significantly for that to be the case.Hopefully he doesn't let the incident define what he can and can't do,life or industry wise.

You know whether people like it or not,honest john does have a point.

A lot of trouble does come from the woodend based trainers.

It certainly must be very annoying for others who train there to see the small area where they base themselves again tarnished.

Like i have said,thats the reality.

Shouldn't "allegedly" be in that post somewhere?

• Haha 1

That's quite upsetting to hear and only makes ones opinion on NZ trots worse.there must be the most severe punishments to the guilty party's.like Grimson trainer got then got off.they should get years!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Honestjohn said:

thug has been charged and out on bail.  Happened on track as well so nrnz should be involved but as usual they will turn a blind eye!! 

Hj

I see it got some coverage in the paper..

the headline being "harness trainer facing assault charge"

It says in the article the RIB confirmed they are investigating the matter.

Edited by the galah

12 minutes ago, the galah said:

I see it got some coverage in the paper..

the headline being "harness trainer facing assault charge"

It says in the article the RIB confirmed they are investigating the matter.

Hrnz aren't. 

Hj

• Sad 1

On 1/12/2024 at 1:45 PM, Honestjohn said:

Hj

Beam me up Scotty.purvis parents have owned a lot of horses over the years I've noticed.theres is no excuse for violence even when you feel someone has committed a crime against you or fucked your partner or your ex screws you over with your children and a lot worse things.these end up in murder in a lot of cases.doing anything gets you know where except more trouble.matt Purvis must go to jail for at least 3 months for such a assault causing bodily harm and the victim not being able to earn a income and injuries and not being licenced anymore.hrnz rib have to set a example that this behaviour no matter what is completely unacceptable.he must get 1 year or more ban from NZ trots anything less is sending the wrong message