Bit Of A Yarn

Don't Stop Dreaming

11 hours ago, Gammalite said:

I've spotted the main problem herefullstop.. is that TABman has the word 'TAB' in his nom-de-plume.

That's been like a Red Rag 🔴🐂  in front of the bull chargers of Brodster and Walt. 😅

just Speak the Truth 'Tab Forever'  mate.  and tell the boys that The TAB stands for 'Totally Awesome Bloke'😂 hahaha

that should get them realizing you do have friends and 'Forever'😎 is just a measure of time .  

Tickling Arse Bandit ;) 

8 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Every chance tonight, Merlin too good

To be fair Merlin had a great run, if the roles were reversed I would say Dont Stop Dreaming wouldve won!

Thing is if you arent handy turning for home at Cambridge in those tighter class races then you aint winning!

Great that Cambridge is holding the event for the big boys, and harness needs big promotion,  so if it actually brings new people into harness racing then that is what we need!

Maybe if these corporates and bigger owners have money to throw around, then why dont they do it more often for smaller amounts, during the rest of the season!

Have the meetings at Addington though, far better track for racing and much fairer!

Well Nat has given Don't Stop Dreaming every possible hope to win the GrinsRace.

But once again mowed down by Merlin. 

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

To be fair Merlin had a great run, if the roles were reversed I would say Dont Stop Dreaming wouldve won!

Thing is if you arent handy turning for home at Cambridge in those tighter class races then you aint winning!

Possibly, . Space> but Merlin led and won last week as well beating DSD at Waikato, and also at Addington in a high pressure NZ Derby Group 1 back in Dec. Merlin led and won there as well, and having a bet on DSD in that, I was a little disappointed at the time that Mark didn't reel Merlin in . Don't feel so bad now as Merlin is proving to be the superior animal.

DSD is racking up a whole heap of Big 2nds though . good quinella horse lol. 😅  

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Brodie said:

To be fair Merlin had a great run, if the roles were reversed I would say Dont Stop Dreaming wouldve won

DSD led on a leaders bias track.  Merlin sat parked for part of the race & then had to come 3 wide on the turn.  Reverse the runs & Merlin wins by a couple of lengths.  Right now you would have to say Merlin is number 1 in NZ

• Like 1

1 minute ago, With A Dream said:

DSD led on a leaders bias track.  Merlin sat parked for part of the race & then had to come 3 wide on the turn.  Reverse the runs & Merlin wins by a couple of lengths.  Right now you would have to say Merlin is number 1 in NZ

Agree to disagree!

Going that time in front had DSD a sitting duck.

Great runs by both, with no horse being able to make any moves, is it a great race though??

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Brodie said:

Agree to disagree!

Going that time in front had DSD a sitting duck.

Great runs by both, with no horse being able to make any moves, is it a great race though??

Just admit you not always on the money Brodster...maybe Northern racing a bit tougher than you think !

And better drivers too  !

10 minutes ago, TAB For Ever said:

Just admit you not always on the money Brodster...maybe Northern racing a bit tougher than you think !

And better drivers too  !

Never had a wager, just stating my observation!

Always on the money!