Bit Of A Yarn

Is the TAB down?

What an absolute shambles! 

Bets put on $ coming out of account and then all $$ refunded, an absolute s%%t Show! 

Why didn't they leave the existing bets on if the $$ had been taken from account?

Appalling from the TAB ... an utter joke!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Huey said:

What an absolute shambles! 

Bets put on $ coming out of account and then all $$ refunded, an absolute s%%t Show! 

Why didn't they leave the existing bets on if the $$ had been taken from account?

Appalling from the TAB ... an utter joke!

I thought that sounded strange but now they have just done the same to me. Tried to put the same bet on 3 times because they kept saying it didn't work, then the money disappeared for two of the bets but no sign of it in my transactions. Think I will give up for the day.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 3:29 PM, Newmarket said:

So all NZ meetings put back😆, why put back a race? Still can’t get a bet online, yet they are going ahead with next race Invercargil😆😆😆😆

Oh deary me… come in… TABFOREVER!!!

Gotta admit there were a lot less problems with the handwritten yellow tickets , in the off course 90 min and 120 min pre-sell good ole days.

I take the day off to enjoy two of my favourite racedays Avondale Cup and Invercargill Cup and this hiccup occurs.

Many folk will have saved their $$$$ ,so no harm there while the others will have hundreds of chances to recoup their disappointment in the next week , and the week after etc etc .

But I'll let them know the disappointments.....striving for 100% perfection as always. Not always possible.

Should've spent more on decent infrastructure aye ? I can't even get the train to work !

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TAB For Ever said:

Gotta admit there were a lot less problems with the handwritten yellow tickets , in the off course 90 min and 120 min pre-sell good ole days.

I take the day off to enjoy two of my favourite racedays Avondale Cup and Invercargill Cup and this hiccup occurs.

Many folk will have saved their $$$$ ,so no harm there while the others will have hundreds of chances to recoup their disappointment in the next week , and the week after etc etc .

But I'll let them know the disappointments.....striving for 100% perfection as always. Not always possible.

Should've spent more on decent infrastructure aye ? I can't even get the train to work !

So you're not @TAB For Ever anymore?  

@curious I hear you got zero bonus bets.  So did I.  But I don't bet much but obviously you win too much!

Or they know you have a Bet365 account!

The irony is a friend I was with got bets on AFTER they came back online and got a bonus bet.  I couldn't get my $1 EW on during the outage and got no bonus bet.  Might need to change my email address.

5 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

@curious I hear you got zero bonus bets.  So did I.  But I don't bet much but obviously you win too much!

Or they know you have a Bet365 account!

The irony is a friend I was with got bets on AFTER they came back online and got a bonus bet.  I couldn't get my $1 EW on during the outage and got no bonus bet.  Might need to change my email address.

I had bets on the day and tried to get on during the outage but ended up placing that bet on betfair. It was my only winner on the day and the price was 25% better so it worked out well but would have annoyed me if I hadn't got on. The issue made me check my account details though and there is a box which was unticked - "Can we contact you". Don't know whether that is the problem. See what happens now I've ticked it. Still shouldn't have stopped them crediting a bb though. Just wouldn't have been able to let me know.