Bit Of A Yarn

Forbury Fright Night Tips

Happy Sunrise

A rather desperate night at Forbury tomorrow.....even I concede that. The only fireworks on display will probably be from rowdy student letting off sky rockets at the beach across the road after a few jars.

However, I think Matau Gem is worth a bet at 4 50FF and 1 70FF.

Will blast to the lead easier than it did at its last start at Timaru where it hung for 5th, take control and hopefully hang on. Has been racing far better types than is on show here. In fact, you would struggle to get a weaker field. Even average Addington form will stack up in this field.

Any others tips?

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

A rather desperate night at Forbury tomorrow.....even I concede that. The only fireworks on display will probably be from rowdy student letting off sky rockets at the beach across the road after a few jars.

Will blast to the lead easier than it did at its last start at Timaru where it hung for 5th, take control and hopefully hang on. Has been racing far better types than is on show here. In fact, you would struggle to get a weaker field. Even average Addington form will stack up in this field.

Any others tips?

brodie should have his tips out by lunchtime friday

• Haha 1

My tip is absolutely toast now as the Shark picks it...

21 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

image.thumb.png.17ce071efcfbc619202e2bf67315734b.png

• Haha 1