Bit Of A Yarn

New TAB Update

Entain was on a mission to roll out by end April. Transferring historical data was more time consuming than anticipated. Meantime despite continual improvements I still get the spinning wheel for 12 to 16 cycles, approx 10 seconds delay when first opening the site! 

Fixed a few issues, I can now print pdf form iphone, also while watching on iPad, quick and easy to switch trakside channels, also gives you split screen. 
Like the deposit offer today, deposit $50 and get $50 bonus cash. 
Overall it seems pretty good, still miss the Will pays but no other operator show

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Fixed a few issues, I can now print pdf form iphone, also while watching on iPad, quick and easy to switch trakside channels, also gives you split screen. 
Like the deposit offer today, deposit $50 and get $50 bonus cash. 
Overall it seems pretty good, still miss the Will pays but no other operator show

I don't understand why they couldn't have roll out this version from the get go.  Surely NZ is not the first on the block.

10 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I don't understand why they couldn't have roll out this version from the get go.  Surely NZ is not the first on the block.

Yeah, true. 
But at least they have fixed quite a few issues quickly

we have found a problem! we run trackside through a computer, cabled up to 60", click  the full screen icon and away we go!  No! can't get it to go full screen on laptop either!  emailed help desk yesterday, still waiting a reply.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Murray Fish said:

we have found a problem! we run trackside through a computer, cabled up to 60", click  the full screen icon and away we go!  No! can't get it to go full screen on laptop either!  emailed help desk yesterday, still waiting a reply.

Same. Don't bother watching now with 1/4 screen max.

Just watch selected replays on Love Racing later though full screen works live there too.

Edited by curious

1 hour ago, curious said:

Same. Don't bother watching now with 1/4 screen max.

Just watch selected replays on Love Racing later though full screen works live there too.

thanks for that, I wonder why they would do something like that? driving people sky$ way?

It will be interesting to see what the TAB comes up with? including suggesting you approach.

On 11/05/2024 at 11:23 AM, Murray Fish said:

Yip i came across that as well.I now watch via Hrnz website,which goes full screen. No idea why it's like that on the TAB site,as it wasn't like that before the upgrade. Hopefully you get a reply at some point.

• Like 1

Overall, I’m very pleased with the new App. Issues been fixed, not as slow, and great 2nd, 3rd & 4th promos being offered on all races at 3 meetings tomorrow, as well as fixed odds surge at other meeting. 
First time in over 6 years, that I will bet more with the TAB tomorrow rather than Sportsbet.

• Haha 1