NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Prominent Canterbury Owner Calls For ALL Polytrack Racing To Cease in NZ

11 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Very inbred though.  Same mare on top and bottom.

3x3 to Danehill. Some may like that, though I'm no pedigree geek these days. Anyway, this thread seems to have segued into an examination of the author, rather than the concerns raised in his report.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, curious said:

3x3 to Danehill. Some may like that, though I'm no pedigree geek these days. Anyway, this thread seems to have segued into an examination of the author, rather than the concerns raised in his report.

Line-breeding to superior females is a pattern acclaimed by many successful breeders - Tesio being just one worthy of mention...and Danehill himself has Natalma carried through different daughters on each side.

The incompatible Best in Show is carried twice in Colin's stallion, so he's done his homework. 

6 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Will anyone listen to Colin? Seems he is a loose cannon 

I did see he has shared that "certain people have warned him to watch himself, watch his back..', your use of cannon was of concern! what with the history of recent history of CEo's and  Riccarton and Rangiora and cowboys and  bullets...