NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Rumoured top pick for next CEO on NZ Head Office

23 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Not for a kick arse CEO.  Could only make things better and lots of dosh sloshing around to do it.

They will hardly want someone like that to rock the boat. It will be a yes man, or woman.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Who actually is "they"?  Perhaps "they" should be told that rocking the boat might save it from grounding on a reef.

I agree. I'm hopeful that with Russell Warwick at the helm, they might just bring in someone willing to do that and build a team around them to support it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Who actually is "they"?  Perhaps "they" should be told that rocking the boat might save it from grounding on a reef.

Some New Zealanders in the NAVY might suit your CEO needs then Chief.

Some of the 'Rock crazy'   crew on the HMNZS Manawanui probably looking for job now?

Racing NZ work might be easier for them ? 😅😂

67025d193f2165d716deb850.webp.c737c15dd25b2f223967010e495f61d4.webp

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Some New Zealanders in the NAVY might suit your CEO needs then Chief.

Some of the 'Rock crazy'   crew on the HMNZS Manawanui probably looking for job now?

Racing NZ work might be easier for them ? 😅😂

67025d193f2165d716deb850.webp.c737c15dd25b2f223967010e495f61d4.webp

No puns intended...but...

The HMNZ Navy can't work out the difference between woke, wake and awake.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2024 at 5:37 PM, Murray Fish said:

What is his Politics on selling Avondale? :)

Simply Avondale wants a fair suck of the Sav AND why shouldn't there be a 2nd track in Auckland City?

It's traditionally a great surface with crap facilities but who needs facilities now days anyway unless Boys Get Paid  get paid to turn up?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark Beau said:

Simply Avondale wants a fair suck of the Sav AND why shouldn't there be a 2nd track in Auckland City

sigh, I got to work the camera there back in 87/88?  The Avondale Cup nights then were Very Exciting! The Club as really 'active' and what was happening on any raceday! The Lights when from being brilliant to a near mill stone! I recall the first every night meeting,  'we' really didn't know if our film in the camera was fast enough for the new night lights, thankfully is was! A good mate riding the winner of the Cup helped! :)