Bit Of A Yarn

Happy new year F.T.M

Flagship uberalles

That's the cartoon dogs version of welcoming free speech and differing perspectives.

They are only welcomed if the topic does not involve a protected species who's obviously purer than the driven snow. The arrogant one clearly the puppeteer there. 

Having said that, it must present a quandary for doggy do do. He wants input in the pond so it appears the site has a pulse when it's clearly on a life support machine. Very sad of course :) 

What I find especially humorous is his advice to the three contributors left in the harness to not make it personal. Then along comes the narcissist and calls someone a dickhead for not agreeing with the arrogant ones attempt to discredit Nigel McIntyre as an expert in the upcoming court cases simply because of the number of winners he drove himself back in the day. 

I noticed the cartoon dog gave him another free pass on his personal abuse and vested interest shite. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Joe Kidd said:

That's the cartoon dogs version of welcoming free speech and differing perspectives.

They are only welcomed if the topic does not involve a protected species who's obviously purer than the driven snow. The arrogant one clearly the puppeteer there. 

Having said that, it must present a quandary for doggy do do. He wants input in the pond so it appears the site has a pulse when it's clearly on a life support machine. Very sad of course :) 

What I find especially humorous is his advice to the three contributors left in the harness to not make it personal. Then along comes the narcissist and calls someone a dickhead for not agreeing with the arrogant ones attempt to discredit Nigel McIntyre as an expert in the upcoming court cases simply because of the number of winners he drove himself back in the day. 

I noticed the cartoon dog gave him another free pass on his personal abuse and vested interest shite. 

Your on the money joe

At least im not in any way totally obsessed with FTM like you two are.

I don't get it but each to their own and im sure he loses little sleep over it based on his lack of responses to your constant snipes.

Thanks for the welcome BTW or is this your own little fyfedom

Greg

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

I don't get it but each to their own and im sure he loses little sleep over it based on his lack of responses to your constant snipes.

Greg

obsessed you no all about that wanking on about your stable your obsessed about posting crap about me Brodie flagship on darkside fuking tosser

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Greg

At least you are here now and can ask questions and not run off and moan about us!

Welcome to Boay

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

And they are obsessed with Brodie.

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

It is give and take all round. We as bad as each other ? FTM is no saint.

It is a similar situation to the Berlin Wall. We both just happen to lob grenades over the wall at each other now and again.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

And they are obsessed with Brodie.

It is give and take all round. We as bad as each other ? FTM is no saint.

It is a similar situation to the Berlin Wall. We both just happen to lob grenades over the wall at each other now and again.

I might add we are West Berlin 

☺️

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/01/2019 at 11:28 AM, Joe Kidd said:

Purdon arse licker farty online one minute after Kane interesting

• Like 1

On 23/01/2019 at 3:05 PM, hunterthepunter said:

obsessed you no all about that wanking on about your stable your obsessed about posting crap about me Brodie flagship on darkside fuking tosser

Another high quality post from our resident English expert.

Your obsession is so toxic i don't know how to tell you ive never said anything from memory about you are Flag on another site. It seems to distress you that i have access to both , for the life of me i cant fathom why?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Another high quality post from our resident English expert.

Your obsession is so toxic i don't know how to tell you ive never said anything from memory about you are Flag on another site. It seems to distress you that i have access to both , for the life of me i cant fathom why?

the problem is jj you old buggers over 65 don't like young people that can afford to have 6 to 8 horses in work aged in there mid 40s and own them outrite so where is racing going to be if we are not around in ten years time???

14 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

the problem is jj you old buggers over 65 don't like young people that can afford to have 6 to 8 horses in work aged in there mid 40s and own them outrite so where is racing going to be if we are not around in ten years time???

Why ??. You expecting to die in your mid fifties?. That makes us old buggers look pretty good, mid 70,s and still racing horses.

Salt of the earth and without us you,re stuffed.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1