Bit Of A Yarn

Wall of death

aquaman

12 hours ago, BitofaLegend said:

Anyone who was on the industry back than saw it. The records prior to 2003 are not the best. As for the trainer. The system has a habit of making the person who trained older dogs last the trainer throughout out it's career. Nzgra did step in to stop this in the end as the dog collapsed several times. You obviously have very little experience if you don't remember this incident

I was not in the industry then but I am now I can find no evidence of this so I can’t take it as fact . So give me a link and show us all . 

8 hours ago, Greyhounder said:

Really. Why should they.have to. If they were doing their job properly they.would make sure they knew what was going on with issues such as this. Run a report dogs under 18 months old and numbers of starts etc and check.up on.them. not hard ...unless the trainer is J McInerney.then they would be too scared to ask any questions or visit the property cos he would tell them to Fuck off in no uncertain terms ..and get away with it.

I’m sure Nzgra and the riu have been to that property many times legally he would not be able to tell them to “fuck off” so again what a load of shit . 

37 minutes ago, cichlid said:

Good boy,  now  clean your shoes  Down size, and learn to LOVE your dogs

think you know who I am keep trying... think you won keep trying as long as you feel good about yourself, who knows how. It’s funny the people that are judging this trainer and his family, the shit and story’s you people come up with why .... to make you feel good about yourself because life for you is not great, you have not and will not ever achieve anything in life  and have many skeletons in your closet. Time will come when they all come out and then who will be laughing.keep up the good work team Mcinerney those who really know you no how hard you work ,how much care and attention you give your dogs. And how well you look after loyal owner. Regards a proud owner.

14 hours ago, Honestly said:

think you know who I am keep trying... think you won keep trying as long as you feel good about yourself, who knows how. It’s funny the people that are judging this trainer and his family, the shit and story’s you people come up with why .... to make you feel good about yourself because life for you is not great, you have not and will not ever achieve anything in life  and have many skeletons in your closet. Time will come when they all come out and then who will be laughing.keep up the good work team Mcinerney those who really know you no how hard you work ,how much care and attention you give your dogs. And how well you look after loyal owner. Regards a proud owner.

So in fairness..how many dogs does the McKennel kill off every year? Should be public- because it effects everyone in the industry?
In fact why don't we demand some transparency over this because it is the sticking point that is sure to sink the lot of us.

If not public at least for LP's so we can work as a whole to get the worst on the first bus out of here.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

16 hours ago, Honestly said:

I can now see why greyhounds in nz is in such a bad way , you people on here have a lot to answer for idol gossip making up cruel non factual stories the activists won’t shut you down your doing it all yourself 

So going by your theory it’s the honest people who are the problem and the Darfield possum killl isn’t an issue . 

I see the puppies are lining up at Otago on Tuesday making it 6 races in 19 days covering thousands of K's to venues such as Southland, Otago, and Canterbury.  Poor Punch on Jessie did not want to be racing yesterday at Invercargil. Having its 5th start in 15 days, it just refused to go in the boxes. Eventually was loaded after losing its battle with the handler and trainer forcing it in. It ran last. It has now being put on the load first list. Should get some more practice in its 6th start in 19 days come Tuesday..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hard Times said:

So in fairness..how many dogs does the McKennel kill off every year? Should be public- because it effects everyone in the industry?
In fact why don't we demand some transparency over this because it is the sticking point that is sure to sink the lot of us.

If not public at least for LP's so we can work as a whole to get the worst on the first bus out of here.

That’s the issue and I’m not sure but I for one would be open to transparency make it all public if people have something to hide then and only then will it be an issue.

1 hour ago, Arsenic said:

So going by your theory it’s the honest people who are the problem and the Darfield possum killl isn’t an issue . 

Never did I say that you were honest. And again this is another one of your stories with no facts to back it up. More lies 

Aquaman, just received this email from T.A.B. but it wont be waisted on these 16mth old over raced pups. It could be a bonus for you to cash in on though and get some back that you got ripped off with..

Hi Donald,

Here is a Top Up Bonus Bet offer specifically for you! 

Simply make one deposit of $30 or more into your TAB account between 10.30am today and 11.59pm tonight (29 Jan 2019) and we will load your account with a $20 Bonus Bet*. How good?!

There is a limit of 1 Top-up Bonus Bet per customer. This offer is available today (29 Jan 2019) only, so don't miss out.

Please note, the Bonus Bet you receive will expire after 14 days so don't wait too long to use it.

For more info on how to use Bonus Bets and some FAQ's, visit http://uppingyourgame.co.nz/bonus-bets.

Happy betting!

The TAB team 

I'd still like to find out how Sasha Mcbell raced its first 100 or so races as a dog, before becoming a bitch for the remainder of its career.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/greyhounds/profiles.aspx?AnimalID=30810

How many identification checks would it have passed in 100+ qualifying trials & races under its belt, never to once be looked at too see if it had hanging down bits or not between its back legs?

That's the state of "integrity" in the code for the last few years.

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 12:31 PM, Arsenic said:

Honestly are the Stubbs brothers  ( Craig and Paul ) still supplying  your kennel with possums for your  “ Saturday Morning Live “  show.

Doesn't seem a change in trainer worked out very well in this case.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/13396/stewards-report.aspx

5). GOLDSTAR HUDSON ( J McInerney) - stood down for 12 months and pending a satisfactory trial for Marring in Race 4.

A 1 year life sentence for it's third offence & only 3 career starts... Nice aye?

image.png.3bbb4412c4cecda22ce5f32b904f141d.png

Talk about greed.

Luckily it only got the chance to ruin the racing career of 21 other competing dogs during race day starts.

Edited by Yankiwi

Guest CrossCodes
7 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Doesn't seem a change in trainer worked out very well in this case.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/13396/stewards-report.aspx

5). GOLDSTAR HUDSON ( J McInerney) - stood down for 12 months and pending a satisfactory trial for Marring in Race 4.

A 1 year life sentence for it's third offence & only 3 career starts... Nice aye?

image.png.3bbb4412c4cecda22ce5f32b904f141d.png

Talk about greed.

Luckily it only got the chance to ruin the racing career of 21 other competing dogs during race day starts.

Agreed. Greedy owners who thought sending the dog there for live kills might sort it out, people who send their dogs to him for this reason are almost as bad as McInerney  himself