Bit Of A Yarn

Wall of death

aquaman

24 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

Agreed. Greedy owners who thought sending the dog there for live kills might sort it out, people who send their dogs to him for this reason are almost as bad as McInerney  himself 

They are as bad if not worse as there fully aware why there sending there charges out there for only one reason . Saturday morning live .

And these trainers think it’s okay .

12 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

Agreed. Greedy owners who thought sending the dog there for live kills might sort it out, people who send their dogs to him for this reason are almost as bad as McInerney  himself 

Goldstar and Honestly, there is a connection.

8 minutes ago, Arsenic said:

1st start gets a month , 2nd start 3 months and 3rd start 12 months.

That would have to be some record.

Hope it enjoys its retired life on the couch

We will have to keep tabs on this dog Goldstar Hudson. Make sure it does not become a victim, and is found a nice home. The NZGRA are very slack on following up and checking on these dogs. The welfare officer is a joke, and cannot be trusted to check on dogs that are put out for playing, or for that matter, any dogs that are registered to them.

• Like 2

Poor Homebush Katie never really stood a chance. Katie died yesterday at the Wall of Death. Vet said probably heart attack. Dropped dead at the lure after competing in its 9th race in 31 days. Had a look at Katies record, not good reading. Katie was whelped June 17, qualified August 18 when 14 months old. Had first of 30 starts August 18 when 14 months old. Dead from heart attack 19 months old. RIP.

• Sad 1

Where’s the welfare officer when you need them , oh I forgot the welfare officer is only employed to keep her seat warm .

Bloody embarrassment to be honest .

Get off your arse and do something.

Poor dog didn’t have a chance

Let me give you some advice and it’s free  ,  close this kennel down or there will be nothing left for the participants 

• Like 2

On 2/02/2019 at 10:44 AM, Arsenic said:

Where’s the welfare officer when you need them , oh I forgot the welfare officer is only employed to keep her seat warm .

Bloody embarrassment to be honest .

Get off your arse and do something.

Poor dog didn’t have a chance

Let me give you some advice and it’s free  ,  close this kennel down or there will be nothing left for the participants 

surely they would have done an autopsy on this dog. it must  been.seen as out of the ordinary for a such a young dog to drop dead in such a manner. Suspected heart attack covers a whole heap of ground and a lot of substances COULD cause such a sudden demise. Surely that would need to be ruled out by the authorities.

• Champ Post 1

27 minutes ago, Sickof it said:

Anyone can put a healthy dog down I've found out. A Stipe just signs your paperwork done. It's all bullshit, no-one complains when the dog is winning but as soon as it breaks or isn't winning gone.... Nice one nzgra only welfare when it suits AGAIN

it's a fucken.joke. the scum of the world are still getting away with.murder.

• Like 1

Guest CrossCodes

Still waiting to hear where Homebush Connor is?

Is this information available to ‘Joe Public’ if I ring the greyhound association or are all the dogs McInerney murders every season swept under the carpet?

This needs to be investigated if a stipe or vet is signing off on all these dogs being allowed to be destroyed for no reason other than needing room for more poor dogs.

One kennel in the North and One in the South have become so big these trainers now run the industry .

The Management are of the belief if these trainers were to be given the red card the industry would fold .

Worst part about it both these guys are still giving live ones .

Just fucken kick them out

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

This industry has become so fuckin sad. How did we let it get to this?

Because LP's took things as they were given too, or taken away from them, then complained about the change after it was etched in stone. The "Were going to pay more peanuts for 4th place finishes & you're going to lose what little power you had going forward" sort of thing... Good deal for all aye?

Why were the clubs all but silent when they gave away all their power to GRNZ?

Why is the RIU now supplying the race day Vets?

Why don't the LP's have a "voted in" rep on the board?

Why does headquarters now have 12 people on the books? https://www.grnz.co.nz/about-nzgra/meet-the-team.aspx

What good has come from a 50% increase in staff from only 3 or 4 years ago? We have roughly the same number of races per year. We have roughly the same number of registered dogs. So what benefit have 4 additional people added to the code? No matter how many desks they can fit in headquarters, they'll still all stick their heads in the sand the day the next lot of live baiting photo's turn up.

The list continues & continues....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

Still waiting to hear where Homebush Connor is?

Is this information available to ‘Joe Public’ if I ring the greyhound association or are all the dogs McInerney murders every season swept under the carpet?

This needs to be investigated if a stipe or vet is signing off on all these dogs being allowed to be destroyed for no reason other than needing room for more poor dogs.

Still registered to race, therefore GRNZ hasn't received a death or re-homed certificate.

Maybe he'll be turning up the Stud list!

image.thumb.png.8cc0d0e245389eba251a4b8471ace38a.png

The same can be said (for now) about Goldstar Hudson.

image.thumb.png.6a97cf85482e6275d86aa3f85942888d.png

What garbage I go on holiday for a week and you idiots are still going on . I rung the office the other day  just to find out some information and they told me everything I needed to know, it’s not hard get on the phone and ask and stop bringing this industry down with your lies . Deal in facts people and stop making up story’s. You people did the same with b Cole and what happened.....

26 minutes ago, Honestly said:

What garbage I go on holiday for a week and you idiots are still going on . I rung the office the other day  just to find out some information and they told me everything I needed to know, it’s not hard get on the phone and ask and stop bringing this industry down with your lies . Deal in facts people and stop making up story’s. You people did the same with b Cole and what happened.....

don't tell half the story Johnathon what office did you call. have you been telling tales to the headmaster?