Bit Of A Yarn

Forbury Winners Tomorrow

In Race 4, I like The Doorman at 5.50ff and 2.10ff. He has been running good enough races and has a slightly better draw to work with against an average field. If he can settle ahead of Miss Ethel Sunshine then he will be in it for sure. Forbury isn't Addington and sometimes it is just your turn to win.

My roughie is Beaudiene Overtake at 16ff and 4ff. Be nice to see her get a clean run during a race. Think she might come into it even more if the favourites on the front line go to war with each other early.

Globe, Clifden Clowers at 6.50ff, the form this horse is in means the money could be worth taking as it a big drop in class.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Amethyst

Greg

You beat me to it J J.  If its right it should be close.

Race 3 . (dont laugh). Portfolio horse and does bob up occasionally, and was close up in two runs untill last run where it got skittled. Chief Kapai. 

Race 8  Overarm. Gotta salute the judge soon, way overdue after some sturdy runs.

Apart from that dont forget to back MM, guys. ;)

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

44 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Nice tipping D

Did you make money?

Any 2? ?

Story of my betting life sadly...... 

I'm in Sydney so long wait today to see the fixed odds and was pleasantly suprised at all 3. Had 5 a win on them all so made a nice profit but really thought the trotter was the best due to the poor oppostion and couldn't believe the odds so had $20 place all up on the 3 horses @ $47.40  so to run 1st, 1st and 4th I'm gutted.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Dougie said:

Story of my betting life sadly...... 

I'm in Sydney so long wait today to see the fixed odds and was pleasantly suprised at all 3. Had 5 a win on them all so made a nice profit but really thought the trotter was the best due to the poor oppostion and couldn't believe the odds so had $20 place all up on the 3 horses @ $47.40  so to run 1st, 1st and 4th I'm gutted.

Great punting story ?

We all have had quite a few of those near misses. 

If you could see all those 3 horses looking at you telling you to punt on them then you know what you are doing so it is inevitable you will clean up one day.

First class tipping D.