Bit Of A Yarn

The Box Seat Last Night

Happy Sunrise

8 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Oh your just so precious with the passive aggressive stuff but we agree on one thing your posts are aggressive and i wouldn't ever want to meet you. 

You can have your opinion on KL being a stayer etc and TW's drive but i and others who also follow the game think that it had every chance to beat MM but was not good enough on the day . In other words we shall agree to disagree on this matter.

Greg

Interesting,

You're happy to call someone a WANKER online without knowing them yet admit you'd never have the gonads to repeat your brave perspective to their face. Thank you for confirming exactly what you are Greg. A cowardly piss ant from the oxidation pond who's goal is to disrupt the flow of communication here in an attempt to turn this superb site into Oxidation Pond 2.

• Champ Post 2

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

You really are a wanker with all your know it all type posts and heres another one this time aimed at a real owner. JJ or as you like to refer to me, Pollyanna, was dead right about KL having every chance to beat MM , MG and GO agreed with my point on Box Seat but you somehow think your the resident expert at Trotters punting and latterly abusing other contributors who have a different view to yours.

Greg

speaking of wankers your mate newmarket from dark side bagging Menangle stake money a win at any meeting is good even better when you have 2grand to win at 7 dollars lol

• Champ Post 1

They are both serious racehorses, and will have some stern encounters in the future. It is not about who is better than who, it is for us genuine harness followers to be appreciative of the prospect of both these horses competing the open class trotting races, and performing to their potential. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it does not.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

speaking of wankers your mate newmarket from dark side bagging Menangle stake money a win at any meeting is good even better when you have 2grand to win at 7 dollars lol

Dont get sucked into the Darkside shit or who i do and dont know HTP . I did see that thread which when put together with Box seat comment about your horse resulted in me congratulating you. I think thats fair enough dont you but who knows what the wolf pack wil make of it?

Greg

Totslly agree Double R.

Problem caused by the multi racial amalgamation throughout the world!

Then this government wants to bring so-called refugees in from other countries that will cause more problems and offer our country nothing positive.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

I thought you were a total prick before, this just confirms it.

These people have done nothing wrong, just going about their daily lives and didn’t warrant being killed in cold blood for no reason, and yet you think it was somehow their and the governments fault.

No wonder the world is turning to shit with cunts like you in it.

You disgust me.

Cross Codes, another with great language and a limited IQ!

This is why we are having trouble in the world today, because of clowns like you clearly!

Where on earth did I ever say they warranted being killed etc?

The world is turning to shit as you put it, because of total dickheads like you, unable to interpret anything correctly!

What have I said that has blatantly upset you Cross Codes?

Please come back with something without the colourful language!

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

I thought you were a total prick before, this just confirms it.

These people have done nothing wrong, just going about their daily lives and didn’t warrant being killed in cold blood for no reason, and yet you think it was somehow their and the governments fault.

No wonder the world is turning to shit with cunts like you in it.

You disgust me.

What don't you fuck off then tough guy. Nothing he said justifies being called the C word on a fucking horse racing forum by a shitheel.

Get off your high horse, pull your head out of our arse, take your hand off your cock, then get back to yarning about harness racing etc. If you can't do that without using the C word, then slide back under your rock. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Joe Kidd said:

What don't you fuck off then tough guy. Nothing he said justifies being called the C word on a fucking horse racing forum by a shitheel.

Get off your high horse, pull your head out of our arse, take your hand off your cock, then get back to yarning about harness racing etc. If you can't do that without using the C word, then slide back under your rock. 

It’s ok Joe, I have got a thick skin!

Cross Code clearly has an aggressive anger problem that he has to get help for, or he will end up in trouble!

Not sure what his problem was?

Never said anyone deserves being killed irrespective of where they came from, race, colour or whatever!

Most of us know that there are mega problems worldwide nowadays due to people from different race and creed being amalgamated into different cultures!

Europe has major problems and is growing by the day, that is reality!

My other comment was aimed at governments around the world contributing to the problems thru immigration policies and weakness!

The current government wants to bring in the refugees that are currently in Nauru, whereas the Australian government doesnt!

Why are we hellbent on wanting them whereas Oz doesn’t!

Maybe Cross Codes can clearly explain to us what the positives are going to be for NZ, in bringing in people from a different culture, when NZ already has enough problems already with existing population!

I await his reply without the colourful language!

Edited by Brodie
  • Sad 1

On 15/03/2019 at 5:15 PM, Brodie said:

Totslly agree Double R.

Problem caused by the multi racial amalgamation throughout the world!

Then this government wants to bring so-called refugees in from other countries that will cause more problems and offer our country nothing positive.

Yes you just have to go to Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Italy, France, u.k, Austria, France, Belgium and so on, to see the problems caused....two countries in the E.U that have refused to take refugees Hungary and Poland are two of the only places free of terror attacks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Simplistic and superficial reasoning there.

Happy, I just wish that there weren’t these terror attacks as just blatantly wrong!

Reality is that they are happening throughout the world all the time, and due to the multi racial amalgamation in these countries.

Different cultures and ideologies mixed together is just not working nowadays unfortunately!

It is indeed troubled times, like it not it is reality!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Reality is that they are happening throughout the world all the time, and due to the multi racial amalgamation in these countries.

Different cultures and ideologies mixed together is just not working nowadays unfortunately!

That is the thinking of the Nazis in Germany pre-WWII against the Jews.

Muslims are being used in some cases as a scapegoat for the ills of the host country. 

That is not the whole story of course but part of it.