Bit Of A Yarn

ELLERSLIE last 600 Times...yea na

Guest CrossCodes
On 6/04/2019 at 1:41 PM, barryb said:

Ha, I see NO selections from Thomass.

Will have winners galore of course tomorrow, what a wanker he is.

Why do you have to resort to personal abuse like that? Thought that was half the reason why people left RaceCafe.

3 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

Why do you have to resort to personal abuse like that? Thought that was half the reason why people left RaceCafe.

Seriously?.

Have you not read any of his posts & besides I don't have an issue with Race Cafe, its a great place with plenty of good intelligent posters. It was like that here till Thomass came along and slowly drove them away.

3 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

People left RC because of

1.  The inequity, Molloy could abuse people, but as soon as they returned fire, they got warned or moderated

2.  If you said something the owner did not like, you got moderated.  I got moderated at one stage for pointing out that Chris Thomson rang his MC comp and got 120 entries.

I don't visit there very often these days, but I understand both issues have been addressed.........but too late for many9_9

57 minutes ago, hesi said:

People left RC because of

1.  The inequity, Molloy could abuse people, but as soon as they returned fire, they got warned or moderated

2.  If you said something the owner did not like, you got moderated.  I got moderated at one stage for pointing out that Chris Thomson rang his MC comp and got 120 entries.

I don't visit there very often these days, but I understand both issues have been addressed.........but too late for many9_9

If you did visit you'd know that BOTH ISSUES haven't been addressed.

• Like 1