Bit Of A Yarn

ELLERSLIE last 600 Times...yea na

So the Stipes couldn't help but notice a 32.5 last 600M is pretty incredible...and they were all day...

So they've asked the Track Manager to go back and measure his distances at the 9.5M rail position...so he's out there now with his wee yellow measuring wheel...

Whats the betting he's screwed up?

A similar request was made of the Tauranga trackman back in January

Sure enough...neither the hopeless non transparent RIU or the Club...

....didn't bother announcing the result of the 'Inquiry'

Talk about useless...just do it this time boys...

thanks

Sensational input Bazz...

a lass...na

Dama Zorro had none...but since the TT went on...nek minute

2wins 3 seconds from 5 starts...

You remember the scientific study...by a real scientist?

TT has the highest rate of improvement...especially 3 start onwards...moving forward...looking ahead

just get on...or off on that bazz

However good on you for bringing up the BO

Woodsy's neddy won with them on...

Midgets neddy won with them 2nd up...after being caught wide without cover first up

...and KINGSGUARD first up in BO's close cuzzie Winkers

You know the BP...Aussie form in the G1 Toorak...unlucky

App on, Winkers on first up...14's wayyyy overs

just get on 

Midgets neddy won with them 2nd up...after being caught wide without cover first up

Ah...so what happened first-time BO, Thomasss ??...it didn't work!!

Becos neddy was 'caught wide without cover'...if it had won you'd be saying despite being caught wide without cover.

What you DON'T SAY is that your pet theory FAILED.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, barryb said:

Ha, at a quick glance, nearly 1/2 of the neds going around at Ellerslie had some corrective gear applied, I guess the best ones to find are on Sunday morning when doing the results.

TArse the Fraud.

Incorrect. 80 starters with 17 having some kind of gear change.

Blinkers or side winkers going on were Rusavy (1st), Destination (6th),  Kingsguard  (1st) Retallick (12th) Owen Patrick (6th) Aelesund (2nd).  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Incorrect. 80 starters with 17 having some kind of gear change.

Blinkers or side winkers going on were Rusavy (1st), Destination (6th),  Kingsguard  (1st) Retallick (12th) Owen Patrick (6th) Aelesund (2nd).  

Incorrect, read my post again. 

Thats a Thomass like post, NO where did I say gear change.

Thomass is claiming blue print now for horses 3rd up in winkers, 10th start back after being gelded, hoof pads, weeing before the race (him and the horse) & any other nutty dream he has had.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, barryb said:

Thomass is claiming blue print now for horses 3rd up in winkers, 10th start back after being gelded, hoof pads, weeing before the race (him and the horse) & any other nutty dream he has had.

Onya bazz...Go and destroy another one why don't you

I said the TT science I showed...

As for BO and WO...every Punter knows first or second up is the time to get on...

...the surprise can wear off..hence Trainers playing with their minds

like I'm spanking yours

Now off you go and play with Freda in the sand pit...your trainer buddy...enjoy

1 hour ago, barryb said:

Corrective gear you stated. ie I read that to mean tongue ties. visor blinkers, Norton bits, side winkers, nose bands, blinkers, lugging bits etc etc.

However you did say applied so I guess that means we ignore things being removed.

That means only 12 of the 80 runners had something new applied. You can take Retallick off the list of having side winkers applied, they were actually removed.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Corrective gear you stated. ie I read that to mean tongue ties. visor blinkers, Norton bits, side winkers, nose bands, blinkers, lugging bits etc etc.

However you did say applied so I guess that means we ignore things being removed.

That means only 12 of the 80 runners had something new applied. You can take Retallick off the list of having side winkers applied, they were actually removed.  

Another Thomass post, NEW never featured in my post. 

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Now off you go and play with Freda in the sand pit...your trainer buddy...enjoy

WTF, why are you bullying Freda, strangely she actually doesnt mind your posts.

& yes she trains one I have a share in and has looked after a few others in the past, Freda is a class act who knows more than most about horses, a subject you know little about.

Well I guess we are talking at cross purposes. 

My understanding from Thomass's posts is that he is talking about new gear being added in the way of blinkers/side winkers not horses that have been racing in them on numerous occasions. All examples I have read from him appear in relation to new applications. 

1 hour ago, barryb said:

WTF, why are you bullying Freda, strangely she actually doesnt mind your posts.

& yes she trains one I have a share in and has looked after a few others in the past, Freda is a class act who knows more than most about horses, a subject you know little about.

14 hours ago, Freda said:

"Why do you two - and others - give him air?  deprive him of the attention he craves and he might just go away painlessly...!"

Fair enough...she thinks a nameless Neville no name craves attention...she doesn't want me to have air...might as well drift away painlessly without it I guess...

...a bit like you Bazz...

...what's wrong with suggesting you two deserve each other in a sand pit?

1 hour ago, All The Aces said:

Well I guess we are talking at cross purposes. 

My understanding from Thomass's posts is that he is talking about new gear being added in the way of blinkers/side winkers not horses that have been racing in them on numerous occasions. All examples I have read from him appear in relation to new applications. 

Exactly ATA...

Its pretty clear some such as REDZEL need them on all the time...

My modus is clearly on again off again...

Especially so fresh up with Blinkers...it's been proven time and again

Trainers don't apply Blinkers fresh up on winning horses unless they're on the job...

7 hours ago, Thomass said:

Trainers don't apply Blinkers fresh up on winning horses unless they're on the job...

You drive people off this site. This is my last post on BOAY. Nutters like you can talk amongst yourselves. I'll post where I don't have to put up with crap from you.

But feel safe in the knowledge that trainers of the like of Waller, Waterhouse etc over a 6 and a half year period put blinkers on last start winners - returning a whopping 23c in the dollar if you backed them and won only 8% of the time. And funnily enough, if you backed their last start winners that didn't get the treatment, they returned over 93 cents in the dollar and won over 21% of the time.

All because trainers don't apply blinkers fresh up on winning horses unless they're on the job. Thanks for highlighting how gullible you are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh dear...the site will definately be the poorer for your departure,  Mardi.  Over the years I have learned much from your posts - and those of Curious,  too - as well as others who I can't bring to mind at this time of the morning..!

Yes,  I can deal with the b/s  Thommo posts,  as I feel he does a good job of highlighting failures in our integrity systems.

What the real shame is,  that by driving away others,  there is left a site without so much content and therefore,  little of interest.

It is entirely the Chief's call,  he deals with the aggro generated very well I feel,  and  -  while it is not my business - maybe,  if Thommo could have his own portion on the site,  people could view his comments if they wish without feeling so frustrated with his hi-jacking of so many threads?

That would be in keeping with the site policy of 'free speech' while removing a source of constant irritation to many.

Edited by Freda
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Freda said:

Oh dear...the site will definately be the poorer for your departure,  Mardi.  Over the years I have learned much from your posts - and those of Curious,  too - as well as others who I can't bring to mind at this time of the morning..!

Yes,  I can deal with the b/s  Thommo posts,  as I feel he does a good job of highlighting failures in our integrity systems.

What the real shame is,  that by driving away others,  there is left a site without so much content and therefore,  little of interest.

It is entirely the Chief's call,  he deals with the aggro generated very well I feel,  and  -  while it is not my business - maybe,  if Thommo could have his own portion on the site,  people could view his comments if they wish without feeling so frustrated with his hi-jacking of so many threads?

That would be in keeping with the site policy of 'free speech' while removing a source of constant irritation to many.

That was a suggestion I put up several months ago, in order to try and find a compromise, but didn't fly

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, hesi said:

That was a suggestion I put up several months ago, in order to try and find a compromise, but didn't fly

Keep chipping away Hesi.

Don't let facts get in the way.  The reality is Thomaas hijacks his own threads.

As for him having his own section of no one replies to the threads he starts then he theoretically would have his own section.

As for Mardi I did offer him his own section and blog where the contributors would be controlled.  But it was declined.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mardigras said:

But feel safe in the knowledge that trainers of the like of Waller, Waterhouse etc over a 6 and a half year period put blinkers on last start winners - returning a whopping 23c in the dollar if you backed them and won only 8% of the time. And funnily enough, if you backed their last start winners that didn't get the treatment, they returned over 93 cents in the dollar and won over 21% of the time.

All because trainers don't apply blinkers fresh up on winning horses unless they're on the job. Thanks for highlighting how gullible you are.

Weird...I could have sworn I said...

"winning horses" ...horses who have won a race...not last start winners...a MAJOR difference...as opposed to maidens who could have Blinkers applied as a last resort

Trainers are desperate if they try BLinkers on 1st time on last start winners...either a last start Maiden winner or a race of far inferior class....trying to squeeze more juice out...probably into a Black Type race...

Totes different to Ear muffs...on a Black Type winner...into a G1 as a HOT fav...

Such as Waller and J Mak did...working together for an "incredible" difference...

As BETFEAR has shown you Blinkers have a POSITIVE ROI...and that's not even actioning moi's area of 'discerning' Blinker admin...

...you know...taking into wide without cover, unlucky et el...

...things you haven't a clue about when it comes to superior form analysis 

And BLINKERS fresh up is well recognised as serious consideration 'form analysis'

Learn English and then wake up is moi's advice

4 hours ago, hesi said:

You're very welcome here Herman...

..but please don't corrupt my threads with extraneous rubbish that's has nothing to do with the thread heading

thanks

A further reminder to anyone nearing the point of insanity as a result of copping al lthis endless drivel from Thomass (always so being wise after the event but never clever enough to alert us before the event) ...YOU CAN BLOCK HIS POSTS.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1