Bit Of A Yarn

ELLERSLIE last 600 Times...yea na

1 hour ago, Weasel said:

A further reminder to anyone nearing the point of insanity as a result of copping al lthis endless drivel from Thomass (always so being wise after the event but never clever enough to alert us before the event) ...YOU CAN BLOCK HIS POSTS.

Moi can only assume you love drivel then Wes...you can't get enough of moi...like the countless pm's I receive telling me to "keep it up"...

.Are you jealous I'm much loved here??

...and if you're suggesting I didn't tip that MASTERCLASS before the event...then its FAKE news

...and that's now illegal in Singapore...so ya better watch out...ok?

btw...where are these "offensive" posts of mine you keep complaining about?

The Sports Illustrated shots of beautiful tennis players that can be purchased at the corner Dairy you mean?

3 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

To be fair to Thomas, it's usually Barry that chimes in with a smart ass comment, which in turn, kicks off the same drivel we've heard from both on countless occasions.

You're absolutely correct SLB...

It all started a few years back when I had the audacity to say 3yo's strengthen up against older horses as the season marches on... especially after Xmas...and that Black Type form is Gold...

It was a kick off to swap basic punting strategies 101...

...ever since Then the Statsman can't leave me alone and insists he's a winner...and moi's basic accepted strategy is a road paved with Onehunga weed...

Of course Bazz is quite entitled to have his "horrendous runs" with his philosophy...

...but leave me out of that thanks...

Those two have all the answers apparently and us mere mortals are funding their decadent lifestyle...

who knew?

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

Of course Bazz is quite entitled to have his "horrendous runs" with his philosophy...

The only runs you have are out from you know where, both produce shit.

Another forum you have destroyed with your drivel TArse.

With Mardi gone its not worth checking in here.well done dickhead.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, barryb said:

The only runs you have are out from you know where, both produce shit.

Another forum you have destroyed with your drivel TArse.

With Mardi gone its not worth checking in here.well done dickhead.

It's just more of the same intense aggressiveness from you bazz 

Nothing ever changes...

You refuse to debate things like Blinker positive ROI's from Betfair...

...or Tongue Tie evidence from experts in their field 

Whats your point posting constant abuse?

Edited by Thomass

The problem is TArse you never back anything up, claim a whole heap of stuff that Mardi and others have so conclusively disproven to be absolute shit.

You claim winners galore after the event  based on bullshit theories that constantly evolve to suit the races outcome.

Nothing ever changes...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And you will not accept my challenge of putting up selections for Te Aroha on Saturday, and regardless of anything that has gone down prior, it is for a good cause($100 donation to charity), yet still you wriggle and squirm, as you will do again, in response to this post

17 hours ago, hesi said:

And you will not accept my challenge of putting up selections for Te Aroha on Saturday, and regardless of anything that has gone down prior, it is for a good cause($100 donation to charity), yet still you wriggle and squirm, as you will do again, in response to this post

Methinks you speak with forked tongue and 2 flamin faces kimosabi...

One face says village idiot..the other's pleading to suck moi's brain and tipping prowess...

Do I have doormat tattooed on moi' noggin??

Please state the entire details of who you want me to spank or do you want me to self flagellalate while you watch me giving you a tipping Masterclass again?

18 hours ago, barryb said:

The problem is TArse you never back anything up, claim a whole heap of stuff that Mardi and others have so conclusively disproven to be absolute shit.

You claim winners galore after the event  based on bullshit theories that constantly evolve to suit the races outcome.

Nothing ever changes...

Soz boz...missed this

Grasi has some form of hypnotic control over a number of easily led posters here...

The inconclusivity that you claim is built on some wacko Jacko theory of taking a whole population of neddys...something he claims to hate...

...feeds his poor data entry girl Friday a bunch of Pork Pie in the Sky Stats...

....which regurgitates itself into a blomage shit Pie...obviously the thermostat's made of marshmallow

Like a bunch of winners...could be at Gundy Guy or Upshitcreek...next racing at Royal f in Randwick..with Shades

Ask yourself Iron Stain

22 hours ago, Thomass said:

You're absolutely correct SLB...

It all started a few years back when I had the audacity to say 3yo's strengthen up against older horses as the season marches on... especially after Xmas...and that Black Type form is Gold...

It was a kick off to swap basic punting strategies 101...

...ever since Then the Statsman can't leave me alone and insists he's a winner...and moi's basic accepted strategy is a road paved with Onehunga weed...

Those two have all the answers apparently and us mere mortals are funding their decadent lifestyle...

who knew?

The reference to 3yos is entirely endorsed by the well proven wfa scale. As the season progresses the 3yos carry more weight as they mature and strengthen.

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

One face says village idiot..the other's pleading to suck moi's brain and tipping prowess...

Please state the entire details of who you want me to spank or do you want me to self flagellalate while you watch me giving you a tipping Masterclass again?

You've NEVER tipped anything BEFORE a race.  You have two days to front up or piss off.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

I have a solution for you.

You do your picks for each race at Te Aroha, along with a short spiel as to why the horse will win.

PM them to either Doug or N1MUE before R1, both are entirely trustworthy people.

They will publish them at the finish of R10.

That way, nobody can suck your brain(I'm tempted to comment further but will resist)

Edited by hesi

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

You've NEVER tipped anything BEFORE a race.  You have two days to front up or piss off.

You keep on repeating this total b/s...

What is wrong with you?

Do I have to hold your hand and show you the thread where I tipped the...

TRI, Q and winner of the last 3 races...in ONE...ON THE MORNING OF SAID RACE DAY

1100/1 odds

9 minutes ago, hesi said:

I have a solution for you.

You do your picks for each race at Te Aroha, along with a short spiel as to why the horse will win.

PM them to either Doug or N1MUE before R1, both are entirely trustworthy people.

They will publish them at the finish of R10.

That way, nobody can suck your brain(I'm tempted to comment further but will resist)

For a start...I've continually told you...

I DONT BET IN EVERY RACE...

I have a certain number of NICHES that activate before moi's very eyes....

Superior form back to inferior...even you've heard that one

So who t f am I supposed to be doing this against?

Or is it your imaginary friend?

21 minutes ago, Thomass said:

For a start...I've continually told you...

I DONT BET IN EVERY RACE...

I have a certain number of NICHES that activate before moi's very eyes....

Superior form back to inferior...even you've heard that one

So who t f am I supposed to be doing this against?

Or is it your imaginary friend?

Alright then

Over the next few weeks, you pick 10 races in advance, PM your pick and reason why to Doug or N1MUE for each race as it comes up.  They will publish after each race, so you cannot accuse anyone of benefitting from your expertise, and therefore use that as a reason to decline

You are not doing it against anyone, you are simply displaying your technical ability with respect to thoroughbreds by selecting horses in races of your choice

Edited by hesi
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, hesi said:

Alright then

Over the next few weeks, you pick 10 races in advance, PM your pick and reason why to Doug or N1MUE for each race as it comes up.  They will publish after each race, so you cannot accuse anyone of benefitting from your expertise, and therefore use that as a reason to decline

You are not doing it against anyone, you are simply displaying your technical ability with respect to thoroughbreds by selecting horses in races of your choice

And you -of course-will do the same

31 minutes ago, Fred said:

And you -of course-will do the same

Have you been asleep under a tree or something Fred.:)

I've never claimed to have this great knowledge and system for analysing thoroughbred performance and therefore being able to pick winners, I wish I could, I'd be out there punting

Not about me

A person who has made such claims, is being asked to put their money where their mouth is, all in a good cause, so some charity can benefit to the tune of $100

• Haha 1

On 2/04/2019 at 7:24 PM, Thomass said:

It's just more of the same intense aggressiveness from you bazz 

Nothing ever changes...

You refuse to debate things like Blinker positive ROI's from Betfair...

...or Tongue Tie evidence from experts in their field 

Whats your point posting constant abuse

Or you go to a happier place and ignore the idiot completely - he has stuffed this site very effectively

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

So 50 Bonus warning points and posts now moderated for telling you b/s that "you've NEVER tipped anything BEFORE  a race"

Here's the MASTERCLASS...

Dear wals...

l've given you da Blue Print to prosperity and fame...and hotties associated with that reality...and you continue to ask...even though you should have cop'd the f on by now...

..and seeing its thank the f it's Friday..I'm feeling benevolent today

..and while Tommy does qualify after his ok effort on a Prem day...albeit very limited units there...and a history of unsoundness...this race is its best chance for some time...but poor value

You could couple up a few others, that are in the Blue Print, to get that value unit up though...

Fields is backing up in the last...something a careful Trainer like him doesn't do too often...

Fearless gives you a 8.5 return on that and Parkes riding both always gives you a run for your money...Tips Mary as a back up in that...

Bring to da Block has a heap of nervous energy being by Guillotine...ear covers off indicates she may have matured and should go well fresh..home track

The best value of the day is La Turque...35's last night...home track Blinkers on...improved from last start...should lead and even the place could be multied with some of those others..

Saver on Sainted Pearl and the 1 in that race...

So it's a poor value day with better menyana wals...go easy but do the any 3/4 multi and any 2/3 options if you have the deli belli gut flora of a knat...and spread it around a bit...you should be good at that

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So 50 Bonus warning points and posts now moderated for telling you b/s that "you've NEVER tipped anything BEFORE  a race"

Here's the MASTERCLASS...

Dear wals...

l've given you da Blue Print to prosperity and fame...and hotties associated with that reality...and you continue to ask...even though you should have cop'd the f on by now...

..and seeing its thank the f it's Friday..I'm feeling benevolent today

..and while Tommy does qualify after his ok effort on a Prem day...albeit very limited units there...and a history of unsoundness...this race is its best chance for some time...but poor value

You could couple up a few others, that are in the Blue Print, to get that value unit up though...

Fields is backing up in the last...something a careful Trainer like him doesn't do too often...

Fearless gives you a 8.5 return on that and Parkes riding both always gives you a run for your money...Tips Mary as a back up in that...

Bring to da Block has a heap of nervous energy being by Guillotine...ear covers off indicates she may have matured and should go well fresh..home track

The best value of the day is La Turque...35's last night...home track Blinkers on...improved from last start...should lead and even the place could be multied with some of those others..

Saver on Sainted Pearl and the 1 in that race...

So it's a poor value day with better menyana wals...go easy but do the any 3/4 multi and any 2/3 options if you have the deli belli gut flora of a knat...and spread it around a bit...you should be good at that

How about something for this Friday or even "Premier Day Saturday"?  As I said front up!

29 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So 50 bonus warning points and posts moderated for "infinity" for calling your post "b/s?

No for not fronting up.  I gave you ample opportunity to show us how good you were with the "Blueprint" but we haven't seen anything.  Mardi provided his market and you provided nothing.