Bit Of A Yarn

Bichon freise

9 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

Ha ha . Probably the same person that husband supply the possums. And she proudly handles Lisa dogs

Seriously who owned the Bichon?  It had to come from somewhere.  A defense lawyer will walk all over this if no one can trace where the dog came from.

11 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Seriously who owned the Bichon?  It had to come from somewhere.  A defense lawyer will walk all over this if no one can trace where the dog came from.

Cole probably breeds them somewhere themselves....doesn’t matter where there from....the point is he used them. 

9 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

If anyone is going to nail this prosecution then you need to find out who owned the Bichon.

They cost more than a grand to buy

How much $ has cole made this year alone!! Cheating slimey c..t. He can afford it even if he doesn’t breed his own

I'm still gobsmacked that this could happen in our country.

We are outraged when arseholes throw kittens out of car windows,  leave dogs tied up to die in deserted back yards, put cats in sacks with rocks and toss them in the river....ffs unbelievable.....and yes,  whoever owned the bichon - if that is what it was - is as culpable and deserves as much vilification   [ unless it was stolen ].

Sadly,  this outfit isn't the only one to follow such practices,  I'm pretty sure local trainers will know just which yards do so...but proving it isn't so easy and again,  the RIU don't show any pro-activity at all.

Edited by Freda
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

I have been involved in this industry for a reasonable amount of years and I have only heard accusations leveled at four trainers in that time, twice since 2012 when the new rules came into effect. I am outraged by the photos, I am outraged that a participant would practice any form of baiting, I am outraged that this is I believe the 4th formal complaint against the same kennel, I am outraged by the cruelty, I am outraged by the disdain and contempt this kennel has demonstrated toward the industry and its participants, and I am outraged that they have been constantly promoted on our website and by trackside since the investigation began.

I am also totally outraged by the lack of previous effort to investigate, the current attitudes of those who support the kennel, and the lack of spine from those who never came forward or withdrew statements. I'm also outraged by the deliberate manipulative behaviour that still continues. I have nothing but outrage and contempt.

Edited by Cockyaleg
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 3

Image result for lamb chops puppet

Image result for lamb chops puppet

Pretty easy for the defence if the strength of the entire case is based on the assumption on the photographic evidence it's a bichon freise tied to the lure.

Its the witness testimony that will carry the most weight and without that I suspect the SPCA would not have proceeded. This will take some time to proceed through the courts I would suspect, better settle in for a very long ride.

image.jpeg

• Like 1