Bit Of A Yarn

Forbury Tips

59 minutes ago, Counter Punch said:

Couple at odds maybe worth an each way. 

Race 2; Huckabee 

Race 7; Cruisin Ruben

Race 2; Huckabee currently at $18's final field and the money back offer (up to $30), if 2nd, 3rd or 4th, can be taken advantage of here. 

20190619_210137.jpg

• Like 1

Nothing i like in those earlier races for me. 

Thought Rakagem might go alright again R8, will get good run and could win again. 

Square Dealer you would have to include in the last. 

Only race I will be having a good go on is R9. Will be speed on in this race, a few with good draws will burn early. Brings Possente Cavallo and Hurricane Banner right into it. PC had no right to win 2 starts back, but huge run from back to win. Last start used up in front, which is not his go, watch for him late again with new trainer /driver. HB going good races without luck, could easily win. I will back them to win same amount back. I am very confident on these 2. 

On 19/06/2019 at 9:12 PM, Newmarket said:

Nothing i like in those earlier races for me. 

Thought Rakagem might go alright again R8, will get good run and could win again. 

Square Dealer you would have to include in the last. 

Only race I will be having a good go on is R9. Will be speed on in this race, a few with good draws will burn early. Brings Possente Cavallo and Hurricane Banner right into it. PC had no right to win 2 starts back, but huge run from back to win. Last start used up in front, which is not his go, watch for him late again with new trainer /driver. HB going good races without luck, could easily win. I will back them to win same amount back. I am very confident on these 2. 

Oh well, maybe next time ?

• Haha 1