Bit Of A Yarn

T A B superb

Fred

I just flicked on trackside and had a bet on race 1 at the Ballarat dogs . I looked at the form on the nz tab website and picked a dog.

I watched the race only to find out the field was all first starters. Checked the form on the Australian website and sure enough the nz tab mislead me by putting totally false  information about all the runners.

32 minutes ago, the galah said:

I just flicked on trackside and had a bet on race 1 at the Ballarat dogs . I looked at the form on the nz tab website and picked a dog.

I watched the race only to find out the field was all first starters. Checked the form on the Australian website and sure enough the nz tab mislead me by putting totally false  information about all the runners.

Surely the TAB can suggest or endorse links where the real form can be found. In some ways its arrogant of the TAB not to do so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the galah said:

I checked this out...

Yes, on the TAB form page there certainly is form and runner comments. However, on The NZ TAB PDF form page the field shows as all first starters (as does the Aus TAB). Gobsmacking stuff!

How can anyone punt with any certainty when this sort of thing is happening?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chimbu said:

I checked this out...

Yes, on the TAB form page there certainly is form and runner comments. However, on The NZ TAB PDF form page the field shows as all first starters (as does the Aus TAB). Gobsmacking stuff!

How can anyone punt with any certainty when this sort of thing is happening?

That is really poor form (pardon the pun) from the TAB.  Might pay to ring and see if you can get a refund.

Use another site for form.  I have found TAB form can miss recent runs.  Try https://www.thegreyhoundrecorder.com.au/form-guides/

I think you guys are being a bit harsh.They already spent  about 50 million on a computer system that hardly works ,so there is no money left over for any  forms and such.You will have to print your own out, hahahaha. What a joke your racing head office must be. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mardy said:

You can print them off from the email that they sent out.My local didn't have the forms,so i printed mine out and got it sorted out that way.

Your right, but the tab branch i went to knew nothing about it?? Should not have to print, TAB want you to do it, they should be helpfull