Bit Of A Yarn

Bazza's Obviously Pst!!

All The Aces

Bazza on the other channel must have hit the bottle early today.   

States :   "I have backed Zamora at $51 & Mr Enthusiastic at $18."

Then states after the race  "Stick that in your arse Thomass, first 3 home all rated superbly by me, Kokanee super run.

Zamora is pulled up DNF and Mr Enthusiastic fell on the hill.  

Whatever Bazza's on can I have some. #*%#* it must be good stuff!!

Like to see your face when you go to collect Bazza  ?

Edited by All The Aces

Settle down Thomass, we all know you are a Monday loser.

Couldn't tip or punt your way out of a wet paper bag.

its a serious worry that you are so obsessed with a forum you are not allowed access to because you are a complete wanker, even the Chief here is throughly sick of your farking silly antics.

Edited by barryb
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, theshu said:

He does not bet,  only a after the races i had a bet man.  Full of p  and wind .

Apparently we over there rate them shit and are miles off, now this week most of us are bloody bang on with our rating of the race and we are still shit. I guess Monday punters can have it all ways.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Pull the other Bazza. Superbly rated by you. You backed two runners neither of whom finished. ? 

I'd hate to see you have a bad result!! 

I like the way you are so quick to criticise those that put something up before the race. But you seem incapable of putting up anything pre-race yourself. What are you afraid of? Or are you just another Thomass? A Monday punter that knows f'all, just happy to criticise but offer nothing?

• Haha 1

Ace, I wandered over to see what the fuss is all about and to be fair Mardi did label the winner and Barryb the roughie, in what was a pretty difficult race.I would have priced the field  at "double carpet" it was that poor a field!?.As for the other pricers,the stars were not quite align!

• Like 1

Evening Mardi

I never had a bet in the race so never had an opinion. Besides I am not the one trying to prove anything.  The initial post here was in direct response to Bazza's inane gloat and crass poke at Thomas.   

Bazza backed two horses who never finished the race, claimed he was a super star and told Thomas to stick it where the sun don't shine. For all we know Thomas could have backed Lacustre which would make Bazza look even more stupid.

Bazza has tried demonstrating two different betting systems this year both of which showed big losses, failing miserably and he canned them. The two bets he had in the Pakuranga Hunt Cup was just more of the same rubbish. 

Bazza was the one shooting his mouth off at Thomas when in fact he had little to shout about in the race. He lost his money on the race and somehow wanted to claim success. If he eventually gets it right and backs a winner then he may well get congratulations or a well done but on what I have seen so far it will be a long time between drinks and an even longer way back to square one. But even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then so maybe there is hope. Yet despite all this he rates himself so highly, but I have as yet to see anything special from him in order to join in with him in his self adulation. I merely look on with amusement to date.

Come on Bazza when are you going to actually step up to the plate and provide a masterclass for us. It appears from what I have read here that Thomas has actually done so in the past and made a handsome profit. Bazza is yet to hit the dartboard.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Come on Bazza when are you going to actually step up to the plate and provide a masterclass for us. It appears from what I have read here that Thomas has actually done so in the past and made a handsome profit. Bazza is yet to hit the dartboard.  

Without wanting to get into the debate, Barry did post some selections for a period of Christmas last year that were pretty successful profit wise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Evening Mardi

I never had a bet in the race so never had an opinion. Besides I am not the one trying to prove anything.  The initial post here was in direct response to Bazza's inane gloat and crass poke at Thomas.   

Bazza backed two horses who never finished the race, claimed he was a super star and told Thomas to stick it where the sun don't shine. For all we know Thomas could have backed Lacustre which would make Bazza look even more stupid.

Bazza has tried demonstrating two different betting systems this year both of which showed big losses, failing miserably and he canned them. The two bets he had in the Pakuranga Hunt Cup was just more of the same rubbish. 

Bazza was the one shooting his mouth off at Thomas when in fact he had little to shout about in the race. He lost his money on the race and somehow wanted to claim success. If he eventually gets it right and backs a winner then he may well get congratulations or a well done but on what I have seen so far it will be a long time between drinks and an even longer way back to square one. But even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then so maybe there is hope. Yet despite all this he rates himself so highly, but I have as yet to see anything special from him in order to join in with him in his self adulation. I merely look on with amusement to date.

But in all of that, Thomas has never done anything better. He even crows about his 'masterclass' which was where he selected 4 horses - one won paying 2s. A couple of 'savers' he had won, but acknowledging savers is akin to me suggesting I would have backed The Gordonian to actually win money, not just cover my investment. 

The issue for me is you have one person prepared to speak up before the races - and you have another that claims all amount of success after the races are run. barry didn''t claim to win today from the race, he just claimed to have priced it in a manner that was pretty decent - and I would agree -  if assessing it in a reasonable way.

• Like 3

Below is what I posted on another forum & was bloody unlucky,  The problem with Thomass/Aces is you don’t have a clue how to rate winning chances & couldn’t offer anything prior to the race if you tried.

Race 2 #8 Cast In Bronze, #2 Interllectus Great overs, both race handy in a moderate tempo race, Magdala & Maestro Blu will have to run from near last to win.

Race 6 #8 Centre Attention & #4 Call Doubt running 1&2 in a slow tempo race, probably only #3 Alvins Dream will be handy enough to get over the top of them.

10 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

As I said a long time between drinks and even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. ?

The simple way to resolve this would be for you both to post your selections prior to the race for an agreed period would it not?

I have respect for anyone who is prepared to share there knowledge and put there neck on the chopping block by posting there selections. 

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, barryb said:

Below is what I posted on another forum & was bloody unlucky,  The problem with Thomass/Aces is you don’t have a clue how to rate winning chances & couldn’t offer anything prior to the race if you tried.

Race 2 #8 Cast In Bronze, #2 Interllectus Great overs, both race handy in a moderate tempo race, Magdala & Maestro Blu will have to run from near last to win.

Race 6 #8 Centre Attention & #4 Call Doubt running 1&2 in a slow tempo race, probably only #3 Alvins Dream will be handy enough to get over the top of them.

Not bad Bazza, a couple of placegetters. 

As an aside do you go around various forums putting up different tips? Whatever floats your boat I suppose. 

BTW how would you know if I have any clue how to rate winning chances. Just more arrant arrogance on your part and complete guesswork. I don't feel the need to put anything up on various websites but rather quietly have a bet, it may be only two or three a week.

FYI I had two bets yesterday, backing two locals at New Plymouth who both won. No fuss, no self adulation rather just quietly going about my business.

This thread only came about as a result of your rant on the other channel. If you weren't so full of it nothing would have been said.     

11 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

BTW how would you know if I have any clue how to rate winning chances. Just more arrant arrogance on your part and complete guesswork. I don't feel the need to put anything up on various websites but rather quietly have a bet, it may be only two or three a week.

FYI I had two bets yesterday, backing two locals at New Plymouth who both won. No fuss, no self adulation rather just quietly going about my business.

This thread only came about as a result of your rant on the other channel. If you weren't so full of it nothing would have been said.     

Thats excellent Aces, then why do you find it necessary to constantly take shots at others, whom put up selections and ideas that are different to yours?.

Thomass/You have been at it for a very long time, always have winning bets after the fact & shit on anyone else who throws up selections before the race, that don't win.

Edited by barryb

18 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Bazza on the other channel must have hit the bottle early today.   

States :   "I have backed Zamora at $51 & Mr Enthusiastic at $18."

Then states after the race  "Stick that in your arse Thomass, first 3 home all rated superbly by me, Kokanee super run.

Zamora is pulled up DNF and Mr Enthusiastic fell on the hill.  

Whatever Bazza's on can I have some. #*%#* it must be good stuff!!

Like to see your face when you go to collect Bazza  ?

Oh my. .  .  .is this for real ATA?  .  .

Theres soooooo much b/s written on some racing sites.  .  .  .they should be excommunicated forthwith from the Punters Bibliography Society. .  .  .

Besides my ass is sacred and only reserved for the Princess. .  .  . not bazzo's who wants a piece. .  .  .

.  .  .the problem with a stack of toothless bogans sticking their 'prices' up. .  . .

.  .  is that eventually one or the other MUST get it right. .  .  .one day

.  .  .surely the purpose of posting 'tips' is to help other Punters is it not??

.  .  .otherwise it's an exercise in who has the biggest bell end. .  .  .and the Princess knows who wins that. .  .  .every time 

So when I post tips. .  . I explain how I came to the conclusion of my 'niche's'. .  .  .  

.  .  .not a Whakachunga drinking bum slapping exercise Of who rings their ringa ding dong. .  .  .  LOUDER .  .  .

Its not about ego. .  .  .  it's about educating ignorami on how to make a difference to their punting lives. .  .  .

.  .  .you know it. .  .  I know it

18 hours ago, barryb said:

Settle down Thomass, we all know you are a Monday loser.

Couldn't tip or punt your way out of a wet paper bag.

its a serious worry that you are so obsessed with a forum you are not allowed access to because you are a complete wanker, even the Chief here is throughly sick of your farking silly antics.

I'm soz drinking Whakachungas in toothless Bogansville has made you PARANOID Bazzo. The Chief will confirm completely different ISP numbers so once again you're just plain Wrong. 

What a load of typical Thomass bollocks. I see NO ONE over there ranting how much better they are than others or any other such crap.

There are no egos over there, just quality posters quietly doing there business & pricing up markets intelligently as was shown yesterday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, barryb said:

What a load of typical Thomass bollocks. I see NO ONE over there ranting how much better they are than others or any other such crap.

There are no egos over there, just quality posters quietly doing there business & pricing up markets intelligently as was shown yesterday.

Until you posted:

"Stick that in your arse Thomass, first 3 home all rated superbly by me, Kokanee super run.

14 hours ago, mardigras said:

But in all of that, Thomas has never done anything better. He even crows about his 'masterclass' which was where he selected 4 horses - one won paying 2s. A couple of 'savers' he had won, but acknowledging savers is akin to me suggesting I would have backed The Gordonian to actually win money, not just cover my investment. 

The issue for me is you have one person prepared to speak up before the races - and you have another that claims all amount of success after the races are run. barry didn''t claim to win today from the race, he just claimed to have priced it in a manner that was pretty decent - and I would agree -  if assessing it in a reasonable way.

Do you EVER give your mit a rest??

Indeed you must have a cure for 'crampus wampuss'.  .  .nobody could post such continual FAKE NEWS for sooooo long.  .  without taking something for this affliction.  .  

Alors.  .  .To AGAIN set the record straight.  .  wrt the TIPPING MASTERCLASS.  .  

Moi tipped in 4 races.  .  .a total of SEVEN neddys.  .  .the first finished 2nd.  .  .with the stated worry it "may need the run but should still be competitive"

.and then onto the last 3 races.  .  . 3 in the maiden with the stated opinion this was the race that included the "only value of the day" at 11's a place.  .  .

.  .  .I even suggested apart from the win bets I almost always do.  .  . is the 'value' also can include place betting when the odds are stacked in your favour.  .  .

.  .  .  this neddy finished 3rd.  .  .bet into 7's the place after I'd posted.  .  .

.  .  .the 3 tips in that race finished 1,2,3.  .  .

.  .  .again the 2 to last maiden I'd posted 2 tips.  .  .

.  .  again 1,2.  .  .

.  .  .and onto the last where I stated " this Trainer very rarely backs horses up" and looks a multi base.  .  . 

Then the coup de f in grass.  .  .which consigns your continual never ending fairy tale to the dustbin.  .  .

" combine a few of these up Wally".  .  . into multi heaven.  .  .

The last 3 races 1100-1 odds.  .  .

Just paste that in your notebook of legends.  .  .  chump

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Good on the guys putting their balls on the line putting up tips. Barry and Mardi have put up some good winners when they tipped on here and r.c.if people criticize all the time it will just dampen others enthusiasm to have ago . 

Don't forget the history though Flag.  When I offered an alternative on how to assess races I was continually lambasted with the NFI moniker.  

NO F IN IDEA

The ultimate test of 'tips' and which bazz tried to prove, is a set Bank not only did his 'bank' system fail after 40 odd 'tips' ran 0/40.  

He tried another waycthen gave up on that as well.

But like the Black Knight of Athens Holy Grail he kept on telling other Punters.

NFI

Just though I'd set you straight on any history re-visited.