Bit Of A Yarn

Bazza's Obviously Pst!!

All The Aces

11 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Alors.  .  .To AGAIN set the record straight.  .  wrt the TIPPING MASTERCLASS.  .  

Moi tipped in 4 races.  .  .a total of SEVEN neddys.  .  .the first finished 2nd.  .  .with the stated worry it "may need the run but should still be competitive"

.and then onto the last 3 races.  .  . 3 in the maiden with the stated opinion this was the race that included the "only value of the day" at 11's a place.  .  .

You sure did write about 7 horses. 4 of them were your selections for the 4 races. And as stated. You did well, you actually had one of them win at 2s.

The other 3 horses were 'savers'. You're trying to convince punters that you now went out and backed savers as if they were your main selection in each race. Luckily, most aren't as stupid as you think. 

The funny part of all this is that we all know you are a loser. Don't feel bad about that. Most punters are, you're just probably a little worse than the majority.

It's good to come on here and clarify your bullshit that generally goes unquestioned. Just paste that on your wee fella. Print it small so that it will fit. 

Edited by mardigras
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, barryb said:

Your masterclass rantings just confirm the NFI.

Indeed it was as you stated bazzo MASTERCLASS next time show some respect and CAPITALISE it though.  .  thanx.  

You see I explain my niches when I post it's an education process to help and progress the ART of Punting.

All you and the bros from brotown Bogansville do is compare your belll ends to see who's got the bigger EGO.

Anyone posting 6 tips per race as 'value' is going to get lucky one day.

But you've got some explaining to do.  .  .  

One of my best yesterday was ZABDI. an easy winner at NP previously in an MAAT, the old Spec. maiden as you know one of moi's 'NICHE' form races.

ZABDI absolutely smoked them last start there in that Class.after running around like a drunk az bogan yet still winning by 1 1/2L and should have won by 3L.   

Only gets penalised 1Kg for winning due to the conditions of the race and was.  unsuited last start on a D6 track.  comes out at 15's. This time Mansour drops his freaken whip and yet still wins.  I put the VALUE QUOTIENT on at 10's way overs at 15's then  incredibly YOU  get on CAST IN BRONZE.  Beaten on its merits without any excuses by Z in that previous race running straight it beats yours by 4L at least.  

Prey tell how could you not be on ZABDI at 15's cf to CIB at whatever the f??

Please explain your thinking on that one  then we can all get some Winx.

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Don't forget the history though Flag.  When I offered an alternative on how to assess races I was continually lambasted with the NFI moniker.  

NO F IN IDEA

The ultimate test of 'tips' and which bazz tried to prove, is a set Bank not only did his 'bank' system fail after 40 odd 'tips' ran 0/40.  

He tried another waycthen gave up on that as well.

But like the Black Knight of Athens Holy Grail he kept on telling other Punters.

NFI

Just though I'd set you straight on any history re-visited.

What are you doing up and about on a Sunday? I thought Sunday morning you dressed the princess up as Jacinda, you know put a hijab on her and a set of false teeth in her gob!..I do know the history with you Barry and Mardi, I have lived it for at least the last 3 years. surely time to bury the hatchet and move on ? 

PS sorry about my ellipsis I have epillisy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

I think you have got that wrong.  I know at least three who have ego's bigger than you and Thomaas combined.

Keep editing my posts and you get the 2 fingered salute - Ok?

You're on your last warning.

You either get my vast knowledge with the added advantage of increased traffic and debate or you get sfa and what Paddy shot at.

Your choice McDuff.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

Keep editing my posts and you get the 2 fingered salute - Ok?

You're on your last warning.

You either get my vast knowledge with the added advantage of increased traffic and debate or you get sfa and what Paddy shot at.

Your choice McDuff.

I wouldn't bite the hand that gives you the platform to feed your ego if I was you.

• Like 1

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

I wouldn't bite the hand that gives you the platform to feed your ego if I was you.

Fair enough. .  .  you've cooked your goose McGoose. .  .  .

FYI I have no ego due to the fact I'm Neville no name. .  .  an ass

.  .  you couldnt swallow your Anal Retentiveness however. .  .  so I'm orf  .  . 

Au revoir Magoo

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Fair enough. .  .  you've cooked your goose McGoose. .  .  .

FYI I have no ego due to the fact I'm Neville no name. .  .  an ass

.  .  you couldnt swallow your Anal Retentiveness however. .  .  so I'm orf  .  . 

Au revoir Magoo

All good Thomaas just as you were free to post on BOAY you are free to go.  I refuse to be held to ransom by you or Hesi and his henchmen.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, All The Aces said:

FYI I had two bets yesterday, backing two locals at New Plymouth who both won. No fuss, no self adulation rather just quietly going about my business.

Backing locals in testing conditions may not be a bad idea. I once had to fetch a local horse to get it to the track for a race. Heavy track. Found the horse lying sound asleep in its box and took quite some effort to wake it up. Still looked sleepy going to the start. End result horse led all the way and won by many lengths totally turning its form around.

• Like 1