Bit Of A Yarn

bound to impress

the galah

26 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

he failed??? do you think he's fill of shit ??? 

Brodster not full of shite!

Not personal messaging Ranga and showing ID, just like I won’t for the NZ TAB!
The 5k offer is genuine and people that know me will vouch for me!

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 5:58 PM, the galah said:

This horse seems very genuine and is well trained,but I've noticed its like  groundhog day nearly every time it runs.  

I don't think I've seen a horse driven the same way and get the same run so often.   Drop back,go last the fence,sit there and pull off so as to follow anything going backwards at the 400m,then finish fast the last 150m. I reckon ive seen that same run about 20 times from that horse. 

Agree with you. It is a staying average type, but he drives it like he is behind bonnies chance??

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Well, horse went ok today for 2nd. Driver drove it a little better, he was unlucky the leader compounded, which let winner out. If he had gone around 100m earlier, would have been outside leader, and away and gone when leader died. But hey, thats racing.

new owner a noted place investor

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CrossCodes

Another sub-standard drive on this horses today. 
Flies off the tape, hands up to the trail then let’s another horse cross in front easily to end up buried on the pegs AGAIN and gets home nicely for 4th.

The horse as stated before would be a decent money spinner in a different stable, certainly with a different driver.

Sadly it will be a case of a horse with ability being wasted by being in a poor stable: