Bit Of A Yarn

Forbury Thursday

Happy Sunrise

See Wandering Star is put out a $2 shot by the TAB after the horse has been leased by Brad Mowbray and a couple of others from Alistair Lowe.

In race 8, Jive has drawn well for Steven McRae and paying 3.10ff for the place (was 3.70) which is handy money for that horse. It may not be the best in the field but the others like Hands Up Jack and Ringo's A Star are awkwardly drawn. If Jive was to trail Bono Brown, the Graeme Anderson runner, it would go close to placing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

See Wandering Star is put out a $2 shot by the TAB after the horse has been leased by Brad Mowbray and a couple of others from Alistair Lowe.

$2.10 to win on ff. What a pathetic opening dividend . Did trial like it could win but who would back it at that price. I see the $3.40 2nd favorite is a horse that looks highly unlikely to run anywhere on trial form as well. At least the 2year old is at a realistic $151 to win.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Boulevard21 said:

Race 1 looks all over the shop. But that brings in the dart throwing value of 6/9/1

9 paid $3.40ff place and 6 paid $2.25ff place. Due to a lack of any other competitors on race one, I shall elevate myself to top of the leader board for this early stage. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

'M House and Addington' these days. 

Manawatu days might be long gone with his success at the moment.

Happy, Michael House was on The Box Seat last night.

He is definitely still going to go to Manawatu and ramping it up abit as well.

• Champ Post 1