Bit Of A Yarn

Me Jayne...who's Tarzan?

Thomass

I always liked Jayne, and she's improved with the exposure. 

I also loved the Sydney lass ( whose name escapes me ) who knelt down by the fence to talk to three lovely little girls who were there to enthusiastically support Samadoubt.

It was a great touch,  they do it so well, and we just....don't. 

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

I think that may have been Lizzie Jelfs   Lizzie-Jelfs.png

In her own elegant and classic style, English-born racing expert and host, Lizzie Jelfs personifies everything wonderful within the Racing Industry.

Recognised for the role she played in the success of the David Hayes stables, Lizzie is dedicated to engaging and empowering all with her expertise and understanding of everything that happens trackside.

Lizzie can be seen on Sky Thoroughbred Central, where she delivers her sought after Pick Of The Yard tips and probing 'LIVE' interviews, covering the sport she so dearly loves.

7 hours ago, Thomass said:

Jelfs is a proper Horseman who used to be a strapper there....

Which brings us back to real class...and Emily...who got headhunted by Channel 7 for their spring coverage...and last week in magenta 

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

sorry I give the green clutch purse the red flag with the magenta outfit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Weasel said:

sorry I give the green clutch purse the red flag with the magenta outfit 

Obviously you only have an eye for Emms clutch Weas

...and totally missed the matching tiara and earrings...

A total PRINCESS wearing a tiara can choose anything..

....or wear nothing if she wants...and I'd fully support that

Edited by Thomass

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

I'm surprised you didn't mention a different shade of hair colour Freda!

Bollocks to you too.  Hell, I'm a style - free zone,  Emm has it in spades ;  i still think green shoes would have picked up the clutch purse and jewellery nicely and tied it all together.

But, she looks lovely regardless. 

• Like 1

To be fear...I find a woman who does edgy stuff like overt hair colours exceedingly interesting from a Gen a say quoi perspective...

...it's like tats...a woman with tats shouting at you like hesi the shrew...then na

...Alors..if a woman takes you behind the bike sheds to compare discrete tats and said tat is classy...such as a snake stretching totally around the mid rift..

...then I'm like a bit of putty in a hard broads palm..it's that easy in the 'looking for love' Stakes