Bit Of A Yarn

Forbury Sunday

Happy Sunrise

4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Quite like running on empty r2, Sam ottley I'm hoping will get out quickly from the bad draw, favorite motoring major best horse but may end up 3 or 4 back. 

Blair Orange  just never seems to get stuck on the fence. That race just another example of how well he drives in every race no matter  where the meeting is .

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

Guest CrossCodes
2 hours ago, the galah said:

Blair Orange  just never seems to get stuck on the fence. That race just another example of how well he drives in every race no matter  where the meeting is .

Dexter was always the same, if they want to get off the fence they will.

Wish Matty Williamson has shown a bit more aggression on Only One Way today, was happy just to sit on the fence and hope for luck, horse was certainly beaten by just a negative drive, he seems only to be able to drive horses in front, off the pace he is just another average driver.

Always have to be wary I suppose when the stable has 4 runners in the race which one they will try with, puts me off betting when stables have multiple runners in a race.

1 hour ago, CrossCodes said:

Dexter was always the same, if they want to get off the fence they will.

Wish Matty Williamson has shown a bit more aggression on Only One Way today, was happy just to sit on the fence and hope for luck, horse was certainly beaten by just a negative drive, he seems only to be able to drive horses in front, off the pace he is just another average driver.

Always have to be wary I suppose when the stable has 4 runners in the race which one they will try with, puts me off betting when stables have multiple runners in a race.

On a video posted to the hrnz Facebook site of Matty talking about his drives today. He said that it isn't a bad draw but the horse had trotted poorly at its last chance and only deemed it a place chance.

Saying Matty who finished 3rd in overall wins last season is an average driver when in behind is a bit of ridiculous thing to say.