Bit Of A Yarn

Spankem injured

Rusty

8 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Hello NZ  from Queensland,

This is bad luck for Mark, but at least Spankem still has the much honoured current Miracle Mile Champion Title.

I have signed in to enjoy some Interdominion Banter with you good kiwi folk next few weeks.

I was lucky to be at Auckland Interdom 83' and see Gammalite defeat the brilliant Popular Alm and amazing Delightful Lady.

'Vow and Declare' has brought the Melbourne Cup to Queensland. Can 'Colt Thirty One' bring us the Interdominion as well ?

Wouldn't it Be Nice???

Nice one gammalite, I was also there, some fantastic horses back then, I also remember watching the middle night of ID's and it had been bucketing down and the mobile couldn't function all races had to be stand start, ao marama caused a huge upset in one of the heats.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

I cant be FTM you thicko cos the other day you all were saying i was Hunt  the Punt  and before that Iraklis etc .You and the other 2 plonkers who seem to want to dominate this site have made your own minds up as to who i am to the point of boring obsession but im still JJ Flash and my real name is still Greg

I apologize to other contributors for this boring conversation as i  ignore this boring shit  most of the time

Greg

8 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

I cant be FTM you thicko cos the other day you all were saying i was Hunt  the Punt  and before that Iraklis etc .You and the other 2 plonkers who seem to want to dominate this site have made your own minds up as to who i am to the point of boring obsession but im still JJ Flash and my real name is still Greg

I apologize to other contributors for this boring conversation as i  ignore this boring shit  most of the time

Greg

You must think we are all stupid, last time you were caught out you made a right c.nt of your self....your 2 faced mate the half man Scooby wiped everything off r.c to protect you, but don't worry I have all your lies filed away!

Screenshot_20191114-100328-350.png

Edited by Flagship uberalles
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cfw17D8QBA

32 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Nice one gammalite, I was also there, some fantastic horses back then, I also remember watching the middle night of ID's and it had been bucketing down and the mobile couldn't function all races had to be stand start, ao marama caused a huge upset in one of the heats.

AGH for gary hillier

stunning fields that series

Edited by Rangatira
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

58 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

You must think we are all stupid, last time you were caught out you made a right c.nt of your self....your 2 faced mate the half man Scooby wiped everything off r.c to protect you, but don't worry I have all your lies filed away!

Screenshot_20191114-100328-350.png

And if anyone thinks this duplicitous individual can leave RC or even BOAY alone they are mistaken. The massive irony is they can't be away from the Brodster?

You are an attention seeking subversive stirrer.

• Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Scotch Notch won the Interdominion trotters final for Aus in 83' as well [but Sir Castleton got his revenge the following year]

For the last Interdominion held in Auckland in 2011,  the Aussie raiders got first 3 trifecta in the final. [Smokin Up later DQ'ed for added extras] I'm theMighty Quinn as promoted victor. Mark will be sure to stop that happening again. haha

But how about Blacks A Fake, our mighty Queenslander, promoted to 2nd in 2011 to give him 4 series title wins and 2 seconds.!!!!!

Doubt anyone could ever beat that record. All with your 'All-star girl' Nat Rasmussen as pilot as well. She is Amazing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Scotch Notch won the Interdominion trotters final for Aus in 83' as well [but Sir Castleton got his revenge the following year]

For the last Interdominion held in Auckland in 2011,  the Aussie raiders got first 3 trifecta in the final. [Smokin Up later DQ'ed for added extras] I'm theMighty Quinn as promoted victor. Mark will be sure to stop that happening again. haha

But how about Blacks A Fake, our mighty Queenslander, promoted to 2nd in 2011 to give him 4 series title wins and 2 seconds.!!!!!

Doubt anyone could ever beat that record. All with your 'All-star girl' Nat Rasmussen as pilot as well. She is Amazing.

You guys had some real champs around that era. Both sides of the Tasman lacking a crowd pulling horse for a while now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

You guys had some real champs around that era. Both sides of the Tasman lacking a crowd pulling horse for a while now.

I think Lazarus is nearly the Best ever. But Crowd pulling ability by a harness horse is long gone sadly, .

Winx and Black Caviar certainly drew a lot of extra people to the racecourses when they appeared around Australia at the races.

BTW,  NZ racing was being slandered badly on Australian forums, but Melody Belle and Te Akau Shark with some stunning performances lately during the Spring carnival , has sure shut the critics up for a while. Well done Belle and Shark !

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rangatira said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cfw17D8QBA

AGH for gary hillier

stunning fields that series

Hello to 'Chief' Rangatira from Queensland.

Just wondering [excuse my dumbness] what the AGH is, seemed to be Ain't Gunna Happen is what I could find.

I remember the Stormont's were the crew to make Delightful Lady the Queen of the park, and Hillier got her late on.

21 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

gidday cobber

anthony grant herlihy

Wow, my hero as a kid in NZ. Mr Smooth driving Captain Smooth. (I am Tasmanian but was in NZ in the 80's)

Your drivers in NZ are so good, and so good to see Blair Orange getting those 2 big races there recently as a reward for effort. [and ability]

Wonder what happened to Owen Purdon? He was driving beautifully early 80's before Mark started. Must of had an accident I guess.

10 hours ago, Gammalite said:

I think Lazarus is nearly the Best ever. But Crowd pulling ability by a harness horse is long gone sadly, .

Winx and Black Caviar certainly drew a lot of extra people to the racecourses when they appeared around Australia at the races.

BTW,  NZ racing was being slandered badly on Australian forums, but Melody Belle and Te Akau Shark with some stunning performances lately during the Spring carnival , has sure shut the critics up for a while. Well done Belle and Shark !

NZ thoroubred racing is very poor now, anything decent seems to be sold to Singapore or Hong Kong. Pretty demoralizing when you see a 15 horse field racing here for less than a picnic meeting in Australia!