Bit Of A Yarn

Spankem injured

Rusty

10 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

So it wasn't you  who called then?? LoL

Keep the stalking up and nice to know you are keeping up with the play on Channel X

Greg

no no they called me                                                                                                                                                                                                                                scotty

• Haha 1

Hello NZ  from Queensland,

This is bad luck for Mark, but at least Spankem still has the much honoured current Miracle Mile Champion Title.

I have signed in to enjoy some Interdominion Banter with you good kiwi folk next few weeks.

I was lucky to be at Auckland Interdom 83' and see Gammalite defeat the brilliant Popular Alm and amazing Delightful Lady.

'Vow and Declare' has brought the Melbourne Cup to Queensland. Can 'Colt Thirty One' bring us the Interdominion as well ?

Wouldn't it Be Nice???

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

What? I read what Flag posted on this thread. I haven't been over to your favoured site.

I don't stalk you, FTM. I just call you out on your hypocrisy and subversive nature, just like FU does.

I cant be FTM you thicko cos the other day you all were saying i was Hunt  the Punt  and before that Iraklis etc .You and the other 2 plonkers who seem to want to dominate this site have made your own minds up as to who i am to the point of boring obsession but im still JJ Flash and my real name is still Greg

I apologize to other contributors for this boring conversation as i  ignore this boring shit  most of the time

Greg

• Like 1