Bit Of A Yarn

Court Day

gambler

2 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

I retract the possibility of this hypothetical scenario.

I have received some further information & I have now formed the opinion that Brendon's helper in the image is not Sam whatsoever.

It is my belief that person in the image is another person who is listed as a public trainer on the GRNZ website.

why are so many.people convinced it is him in the photo then. the evidence ypu have to the contrary must be quite compelling for you to say that...

and how Devito has got away so.lightly for what he said is beyond me... he must have had a big day sunday.

1 hour ago, Greyhounder said:

why are so many.people convinced it is him in the photo then. the evidence ypu have to the contrary must be quite compelling for you to say that...

and how Devito has got away so.lightly for what he said is beyond me... he must have had a big day sunday.

Why would the case take so long then. SPCA won’t waste time and money unlike GRNZ who are stuffing around.

7 hours ago, Four shaw said:

Rumour is Mullane is on her way and is about to take up a new position.

16 hours ago, Cockyaleg said:

Yes as are the owners who continue to race with him. An innocent person would be looking to clear his name as quickly as possible. If found guilty under GRNZ rules the licenced trainer involved is ultimately responsible and her licence can be revoked. A training licence cannot be transferred to a family member.

Ok so Haley Mullane could potentially take over the property and dogs then. She did take his Second dogs previously.

5 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

I have received some further information & I have now formed the opinion that Brendon's helper in the image is not Sam whatsoever.

It is my belief that person in the image is another person who is listed as a public trainer on the GRNZ website.

There’s photos of Sam front on helping tire the lure 

6 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Well who's the Sam double. Mm specsavers

Yes, I may have confused it.

If the previous image is believed to be Ivan Howe, that would leave it to most probably be Sam.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/News/1792/Gun-Group-2-Victory

“I’m real proud of what we are achieving and I’m very grateful for the great staff we have. My girls (daughters Georgia and Ella), Sam Lozell, Ivan Howe and his daughter, plus Maddie (granddaughter of southern industry participants Roy and Georgina Hamilton), who is studying at Massey University all contribute to our success,” advised Cole.

Seems Ivan is still quite busy in the industry. He's listed as a public trainer on the GRNZ website & it's seems he's a bit of a major player at Wanganui.

https://www.wanganuigreyhounds.co.nz/about-us/

image.png.890adcfc4ddf224e8f32c9e192e36ff0.png

A recent story with current photo of Ivan in the Wanganui newspaper.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/cancer/news/article.cfm?c_id=140&objectid=12281280

As I understand it, the original complaint was only made against Brendon Cole.

Why doesn't someone still tied to the industry file a new complaint against these other two LP's. Once a complaint has been filed, then the RIU & GRNZ would be forced to at least investigate the complaint, right?

If someone want's to file a new complaint, fell free to PM me & I'll email the original images that I have with the other two cheats in them which can be used as your evidence.

A code with integrity would have opened a full investigation on their own. Unfortunately it's GRNZ & the RIU were dealing with here & they simply stuck their heads in the sand when the images first made it to them. That's why I believe they went to the SPCA, only after the RIU's inaction.

The other two are not facing criminal charges that I'm aware of, so the RIU can't use the same excuse they have been with Brendon. You could also take it on step further & add Lisa's name to the complaint. She's the trainer of record & hold the ultimate responsibility for her kennels actions in terms of welfare. That burden is not transferable under GRNZ rules. 

17 hours ago, Mighty5 said:

Ok so Haley Mullane could potentially take over the property and dogs then. She did take his Second dogs previously.

Yes that is possible, trainer in name only working for a wage. Business as usual but via remote control. In this sport it appears to be quite easy to circumvent (deceive; outwit).  Frankly, the GRNZ have poorly managed this situation, rules should have been put in place to prevent this type of deception. The Aussies would not be impressed with their weak wristed approach, I know I''m not.  Look at the Dennis scenario, how did that work out?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bettingman said:

I don’t know who the guy with the cap is but the guy with his back to the camera (purple sleeves) is Ivan Howe.

This is what I was lead to believe recently, which I had then second guessed & once again I don't believe Sam is in any of the photos.

Ivan Howe & Brendon tying the rabbit/hare to the lure arm.

SUNP0120.jpg

Recent information I've received has this person pegged as "Tyla McNeill"

SUNP0133.jpg

All four of the fellows are in the following image which was taken around the general time the investigation had begun.

I've blurred out the faces of three females in the image, as they are not the ones in question in this "who done it" fiasco.333.jpg.03f592ef0e7a3357b3c7ca0fc61b5f9f.jpg

With the new images I have received today (not images of the live baiting fiasco), I do not believe Sam is in any of them.

I can't clear Sam from live baiting on that day or any other, but I am going to stop pointing my finger towards him as I believe there is no evidence of him being there which have yet surfaced.