Bit Of A Yarn

Merry Christmas

All The Aces

Off to Singapore and Vietnam for a few weeks to chill out and relax, ? so Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to those on BOAY.  See you all in the New Year. 

To the self professed experts on the other site, I truly hope that your betting improves markedly next year as once again, yesterday proved you guys really are struggling. One bet for me yesterday, a horse coming out of stakes company racing, back to R65, on a course he races well at and with the blinkers going on.   Bolted in, who would have guessed.  ? 

Anyway Merry Christmas all!   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, barryb said:

What a legend you are, would be fantastic to be able to bet the next day like you and Tommy do.

He's a sad joke like his brother. But one thing is absolutely guaranteed. That being, if you backed all the horses I've put up on this and other sites (before the races), and did the same for your ones. You'd be so far ahead of ATA, it's comical. And yet he thinks we're struggling. 

Follows Ted's formula as well as we have seen. And yep, don't they go well. There's a very good reason why ATA doesn't tip anything before the races. He's a loser.

I see the season of goodwill seems to have escaped a couple here. They also seem extremely reluctant to think anyone outside their little group is capable of backing winners. Please don't be consumed by jealously you guys, you should be celebrating anyone's wins. As to formulas' I don't follow anyone, just rely on my own judgement and dumb luck I suppose. ?

As to the Bay Bazza it is one of the best places to grow lucerne chaff, great racing and winery's. Life doesn't get any better. It's Christmas so I won't dis Hamilton ?

Anyway you boys have a great Christmas too, hope you back a winner whilst I am away.     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, All The Aces said:

I see the season of goodwill seems to have escaped a couple here. They also seem extremely reluctant to think anyone outside their little group is capable of backing winners. Please don't be consumed by jealously you guys, you should be celebrating anyone's wins. As to formulas' I don't follow anyone, just rely on my own judgement and dumb luck I suppose. ?

As to the Bay Bazza it is one of the best places to grow lucerne chaff, great racing and winery's. Life doesn't get any better. It's Christmas so I won't dis Hamilton 

Of course anyone is capable of backing winners. But if you think there is any credibility in putting winners up post race, then there is certainly something that seems to have escaped you as well.

You gave us your methods on here - the methods were practically identical to the methods Ted has put up when discussing how he analyses races. If you don't follow his ideas, then it's probably just dumb luck they are so much the same. But we certainly know how his selections (before the races) go.

As to the Bay, It's racing is below par - but it has decent wineries. Life certainly gets a damn site better than the bay.

And I certainly hope the people on here, and elsewhere have a great Christmas. I'm having a colonoscopy for mine, so that's always a bit of fun. Probably due to needing to purge a lot of what I read on here from my system.

46 minutes ago, mardigras said:

And I certainly hope the people on here, and elsewhere have a great Christmas. I'm having a colonoscopy for mine, so that's always a bit of fun. Probably due to needing to purge a lot of what I read on here from my system.

Wow not good Mardi, hope everything is all good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mardigras said:

Just routine. Brother got BC years ago and they thought it family related. So had quite a few already. Booked me in for Tuesday, 2pm.

Best wishes. 2 years ago this week from a heart valve replacement and Christmas in IC. Barry can probably confirm that it has worked well and I can still demolish a plate of whitebait.

• Like 3

On 22/12/2019 at 9:11 AM, All The Aces said:

Off to Singapore and Vietnam for a few weeks to chill out and relax, ? so Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to those on BOAY.  See you all in the New Year. 

To the self professed experts on the other site, I truly hope that your betting improves markedly next year as once again, yesterday proved you guys really are struggling. One bet for me yesterday, a horse coming out of stakes company racing, back to R65, on a course he races well at and with the blinkers going on.   Bolted in, who would have guessed.  ? 

Anyway Merry Christmas all!   

Onya ATA...

I'll hold your end up while you're tripping the light fantastic in the dark alleyways of Da Nang at 3 am in the morning...

...remember to take a good all weather poncho to chuck over your head though...

...it can get real wet there...

When I went the chick with the Purple hair was very helpful...although she had red hair when I knew her....

Enjoy

On 22/12/2019 at 11:09 AM, barryb said:

What a legend you are, would be fantastic to be able to bet the next day like you and Tommy do.

In case the Whakachungas have caused early onset Alzheimer's Bazz...

The TIPPING MASTERCLASS of the Decade...probably the Millenium

Last 4 races tipped on here...BEFORE the off

2 Tris a Q and a winner...ALL IN ONE SELECTION

170,000-1 wasn't it?

Yep, applied to the Guiness peeps...

Merry Xmas Bogan Boy

On 22/12/2019 at 2:06 PM, mardigras said:

Just routine. Brother got BC years ago and they thought it family related. So had quite a few already. Booked me in for Tuesday, 2pm.

All the very best for this...

...but why did you leave the other essential details out..Where...and how much is the Parking?

19 hours ago, Thomass said:

Onya ATA...

I'll hold your end up while you're tripping the light fantastic in the dark alleyways of Da Nang at 3 am in the morning...

...remember to take a good all weather poncho to chuck over your head though...

...it can get real wet there...

When I went the chick with the Purple hair was very helpful...although she had red hair when I knew her....

Enjoy

'Although she had red hair when I knew her'....cmon tommo, thats not all  'she' had was it?

Note to self by Tommo...' Must do due diligence before indulging' ...'tackle' does not always refer to rugby!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

It was just that you gave us the day and time so I thought you may have wanted us to turn up and applaud as you entered the auditorium?

Car parking is very costly these day so maybe you could have offered a rebate to your big fan...curious?

FFS, the thread was about Christmas. I stated what I was doing. It certainly didn't require comment from a total fwit like you. 

Why didn't you ask your brother which airport he was flying from and what the parking costs, so you could go and see him off.

You are a retard. Sadly, there isn't a lot of help you can get for that condition. A site fucker.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

And ATA wished everyone a MC....to which you replied...

...he's a "sad loser"

Not very Xmasy....

Anyway I wish you and EVERYONE a Very Merry Xmas and the Best for the New Year...

This game can be tough at times, as indeed life can be, and we all need to pull together...

BTW Ive grown to love the old 'colos' as well...

Theres nothing like a bit of fasting...purging...and Colo rectal manipulation to put renewed vigor into ones boring day...

I love it so much that I've registered with 5 different health boards under various alias's so I can get a free one every 2 months...

is that bad?

Edited by Thomass

Merry Itchiness to you too Bazz...oops Xmas...

Ive developed a latex allergy thank da Higher Beings....so I'll be trolling the beaches this slumber with my killer Pig Dog Boof

...he's a real 'babe' magnet enabling moi to get multiple numbers and addresses so we can swap doggy stories...if you know what I mean...

...you'd give me yours with those cute looks wouldn't you?

IMG_0675.JPG

Thomass, barry has given you some nice Christmas wishes. I'll even give you a Christmas present or two.

Don't write post race crap and you won't be subjected to the level of ridicule you get. - I just hope you reflect on this 'present' and consider it as 'gold'.

Second present, back whatever is put up on the 'other site' pre race. And then thank them later. (I wouldn't bother with what they put up post race, you can't put a bet on those). And don't be too harsh on the princess. She isn't puncture proof. Merry Christmas - even you can find the odd winner (as can a dartboard).

• Like 2