Bit Of A Yarn

MOT Tips

Happy Sunrise

Does Motukarara today get a bigger crowd than Ellerslie on Boxing day? I think I read only 9000 turned up for there big day in our largest city. At least there will be no protesters at the triangle today which is a bonus.

I backed Homebush Lad at 41s yesterday and I am really keen to see how he goes if can get away. I see Isla's Joy has come in from 81s to 14s in the same race which must be some sort of record.

I also think Carita can win if he is clean gaited. Has moved in from 11s to 8s.

• Champ Post 1

Few I like today. 

#10 Smooth Debate in Race 2.

#6 Native's Lasting Love in Race 5.

#2 Claus in Race 6

Good day punting out there. Race 4 in particular will end up being a big form race. There's at least nine horses in there that could easily win next up. Cheapcheap was very good at the Methven workouts last week. Comes up against some pretty nice ones though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Counter Punch said:

Few I like today. 

#10 Smooth Debate in Race 2.

#6 Native's Lasting Love in Race 5.

#2 Claus in Race 6

Good day punting out there. Race 4 in particular will end up being a big form race. There's at least nine horses in there that could easily win next up. Cheapcheap was very good at the Methven workouts last week. Comes up against some pretty nice ones though.

I hope your in the money as usual CP. Ive backed all 3 based on your impeccable record. Suns out and its bloody hot at The Mot

Greg

2 minutes ago, Counter Punch said:

Qualifying effort was very good. Started far too long but now it's far too short in a very good field.

Not often you see such a movement from that starting point to 3.90.

Can't remember seeing it. Seems to be a lot of movers today. The Xmas dinner tables must have been full of winners.

59 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

The Whale V Brodie.

A blockbuster showdown.

Brodster all day!

The TAB aren’t going to be employing someone who continues to tip out winners are they?

Brodie also didn’t  back horses in every race, far more astute than that

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Roman said:

Cant tell if this is a tip or a lay???

It was a statement saying that you would be nuts to be backing The horse with the trainer/driver on.

It will win races when a decent drivers sits in the cart, like Gavin Smith, who has driven for Ford many times.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Does Motukarara today get a bigger crowd than Ellerslie on Boxing day? I think I read only 9000 turned up for there big day in our largest city. At least there will be no protesters at the triangle today which is a bonus.

I backed Homebush Lad at 41s yesterday and I am really keen to see how he goes if can get away. I see Isla's Joy has come in from 81s to 14s in the same race which must be some sort of record.

I also think Carita can win if he is clean gaited. Has moved in from 11s to 8s.

Nice tipping, those fixed odds can be a pitiful at times, please you were on the right side of the ledger, I backed one yesterday morning  at 71s, at timaru gallops, park ranger, paid 39s tote and closed at 81s fixed, tough at times, but like those outside odds, this horse was with Amanda swart, last start and went that bad I just about didn't back it, but it did go back to original trainer Bruce tapper, some turnaround. Keep up the good work.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Great tipping happy, that will by the new mature girlfriend a treat....maybe a blow up brodster doll? (the gelded one)

The brodster blow up doll is being sent to the Whale as a reminder of who is the best tipster in NZ lol.

Rumour has it, the doll is going to be the 4th panelist on the special Auckland Cup Boxseat tomorrow night with Marker Pegs Mick, Whale and Greg Flash.

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

The brodster blow up doll is being sent to the Whale as a reminder of who is the best tipster in NZ lol.

Rumour has it, the doll is going to be the 4th panelist on the special Auckland Cup Boxseat tomorrow night with Marker Pegs Mick, Whale and Greg Flash.

Still at it Happy, whatever makes your body get stimulated at your age. Judging by your looks today you need more moisturiser.?

Greg

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Still at it. Just like you are.

I only saw one thing today so that makes you a blow up doll? What is your name? Blownuptoomuch?

He's just a compulsive liar as we have proved many times happy. Fortunately most people know who he is and what a tosser he is...he has to live with his lies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Had a friend that had a blow up doll, he took it back to the manufacturer, told him it kept going down on him, he replied if I had know that I would have charged you double the price

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 5