Bit Of A Yarn

Cambridge- very few bothering!!

Brodie

56 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

xenon spinning??????????????

might be wort a shot

Treatment will depend on whether or not the pathological lying is a symptom of an underlying psychiatric condition. Treatment would include psychotherapy and may also include medication for other issues that might be fueling the behavior, such as drugs used to treat anxiety or depression.

1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

might be wort a shot

Treatment will depend on whether or not the pathological lying is a symptom of an underlying psychiatric condition. Treatment would include psychotherapy and may also include medication for other issues that might be fueling the behavior, such as drugs used to treat anxiety or depression.

Ranga, go and get a hobby!

I warned you before about calling me a liar.

You are a fruit loop!
You need treatment that no one on here can give you unfortunately!

Refrain from replying to any of my comments or I am gone, Can’t be bothered with your antagonistic BS In 2020

Edited by Brodie

5 hours ago, Brodie said:

Ranga, go and get a hobby!

I warned you before about calling me a liar.

You are a fruit loop!
You need treatment that no one on here can give you unfortunately!

Refrain from replying to any of my comments or I am gone, Can’t be bothered with your antagonistic BS In 2020

i am happy for you to privately message me your intended posts and together we can edit them so they are accurate before going public

let me know cobber

4 hours ago, Rangatira said:

i am happy for you to privately message me your intended posts and together we can edit them so they are accurate before going public

let me know cobber

Seriously Ranga, you have got major problems when you are posting at 4.0 a.m in the morning!!!!

Take a sleeping pill!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, globederby12 said:

FFS give it a rest you clowns. Free speech is fine , but drivel isn't. 

Start a post with some intelligent conversation. 

And yes I do come on here to see if its worth posting anything only to be confronted by the same circus full of clowns posting personal retorts at each other. Infantile.

Couldn’t agree more Globe!

Thats what I was saying to Ranga, who constantly posts BS!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rangatira said:

Conquistare.jpg

Geez you are an annoying xxxxxxx!!

My initial point was that Greymouth was good enjoyable racing and NO the ALLSTARS

were not prevailing with wins at Greymouth thru domination like they have in Canterbury over the last years whenever they lined up.

You being the antagonistic sod that you are have to dig up a picture of a Mark Purdon trained horse with NO Mark Purdon in the cart!!!!

Get a life you insomniac!

Go annoy Globe!

39 minutes ago, Brodie said:

My initial point was that Greymouth was good enjoyable racing and NO the ALLSTARS

were not prevailing with wins at Greymouth thru domination like they have in Canterbury over the last years whenever they lined up.

You being the antagonistic sod that you are have to dig up a picture of a Mark Purdon trained horse with NO Mark Purdon in the cart!!!!

Go annoy Globe!

moving the goalposts doesn't change the original lie

please desist from altering harness racing history

i have globe down as an honest contributor 

Edited by Rangatira

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Go annoy Globe!

brodie, you make some valid points, dont take it to heart, ranga is just playin, we all are , hopefully in jest!  but you do lately come across as a whinging crazy cat lady, restrictions (yawn!)  all stars (yawn!) .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! new material please brodster?

8 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

brodie, you make some valid points, dont take it to heart, ranga is just playin, we all are , hopefully in jest!  but you do lately come across as a whinging crazy cat lady, restrictions (yawn!)  all stars (yawn!) .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! new material please brodster?

Whinging, perhaps , passionate, yes!

Point our injustices, yes!

Cant be bothered with clowns in 2020, yes!

• Like 1