Bit Of A Yarn

Melton Meltdown?

36 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Ronaldo, what a load of bollacks!

Innuendos or whatever, most Harness supporters are aware that they are treated more favourably than they should be.

Lily white I repeat!

Ronaldo, I asked why do many of the females look like male horses?

They maybe butch lesbians and stronger and uglier than the pretty girls! ..or transgender,queer, gay. bisexual or unicorn, that was a very insensitive comment by you brodster!  ..are you a pussy grabbing trump supporter?

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

I'm reminded of a mate of mine,  extremely well known in racing and law circles.  He had things reported  about him weekly by a so called journalist and believe me they were much less serious than some  remarks made about Purdon on here.   He still considered he had the right to sue but in the end  said "  You can't  get blood out a boulder "   That might be the saving grace.  

who is the mate ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

They maybe butch lesbians and stronger and uglier than the pretty girls! ..or transgender,queer, gay. bisexual or unicorn, that was a very insensitive comment by you brodster!  ..are you a pussy grabbing trump supporter?

Actually I do think Trump is doing a very good job of President as the USA is going far better than many previous Presidents have.

Dont believe in everything he does but the Yanks are getting in behind him more than ever and he will bolt in again, as have a look at the geriatrics that is going to be put up against him later in the year.

As for the cat grabbing, we wouldn’t get away with it in NZ!!

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Actually I do think Trump is doing a very good job of President as the USA is going far better than many previous Presidents have.

Dont believe in everything he does but the Yanks are getting in behind him more than ever and he will bolt in again, as have a look at the geriatrics that is going to be put up against him later in the year.

As for the cat grabbing, we wouldn’t get away with it in NZ!!

yeah that's my perspective as well, no pussy grabbing here, just pony tail pulling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Brodie said:

Ronaldo, what a load of bollacks!

Innuendos or whatever, most Harness supporters are aware that they are treated more favourably than they should be.

Lily white I repeat!

Ronaldo, I asked why do many of the females look like male horses?

I don't know. Trveor McKee remarked to me one day that Sunline did,  don't think it was the first female he'd come across in training  like that, so reasons may be varied like naturally occuring hormoness.   Who am I to argue with him that it happens. . Pity he is no longer here to ask, guess sometimes it happens with no sinister reason  . What do you put the reason down to ?  And you still haven't answered . have you gone to appropriate people with the claims of favourable treatment and got them to to try and find out why female horses look like males ? Do some testing ?  

8 hours ago, Brodie said:

5 hours ago, Rangatira said:

who is the mate ?

Will meet you halfway. . Th e idiot responsible , you think  would  be better employed than sitting  on his house  roof studying the stars  at night and making    astrological predictions.  One was a classic , that my friend's  3 year  relationship  had just turned to custard .  At this stage he was in Spain on a honeymoon cruise. 

Edited by Ronaldo
  • Haha 1

On 3/02/2020 at 3:28 AM, Blossom lady said:

No it's called racing on natural ability.

last night the fiver couldn't even win after dropping down a level.

smmoth deal who allstars thought good enough to bring over fir vic derby couldn't even win a lowly rating race. 

as for oscar B mark has been quoted as being best ever trotter he has trained. IMO he keeps bringing out these claims to justify why "superstars" continue to appear one after another one break down.

if chase auckland was that bad why did he start favourite? As for being "gallant"" as you claim he had the softest possible run possible and fell into 3rd. Personally I think he's the most over rated horse in the all stars barn. There is a reason mark hasn't gone back to the auckland reactor well.

The big question is why did the Allstar horses only race on natural ability in Victoria these past few weeks. Is it they were under more scrutiny from the Victorian authorities.

or is it because of the new testing for illegal drugs announced in France and New York recently. No surprises the man behind the positive New York drug tests is a disgraced Australian cheat!

what's happening now blossom