Bit Of A Yarn

Melton Meltdown?

26 minutes ago, Blossom lady said:

"Disturbed" ha ha good one. So the people in this industry who want a level playing field are disturbed then! 

To me it just seems you are very ignorant or just maybe have your head buried deep in that Queensland sand.

one thing you are right on is I know more than I am letting on on a number of things!

You are actually quite correct here Blossom. I did already confess to being Ignorant about the staff stories and Heaven Rocks that you mentioned. Can't help you with any of that.

I am disturbed myself (not scared to say it like you, but at least you sound more jovial today, with the hahagoodone comment,) because you seem disturbed or should I say Upset?? through your assessments . Apologies if I can't find the exact word you would like.

What I have been trying to spell out to your good self and Brodie and others is this................................. 

NOT ALL Stables Use the same training methods and lets go with 'Supplements' . If it's not illegal , you can use it. Simple.

You are  Not being Ignorant to the fact that the performances by ALLSTARS are incredible , but you are being ignorant to the fact that ALLSTARS do not have to run up the road and give all their 'Training methods and Supplements" to everybody else.

McCarthy's are absolutely flying with Wrangler, Cash and Flow etc at Menangle at present. Incredible performances as well. They are not going to tell the opponents what they are using / doing /training to make your Level Playing Field , that you crave. 

If any of the stuff these 'mobs' are doing is Illegal, they will get caught 

6 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

gammalite your favourite stable are such piss poor losers if you beat them in a group one race 

Yeah, doubt they were shaking Greg Hopes hand after the Ballarat Cup, even though a fellow kiwi beating them (Whitesocks). 'Blossom Lady' was pissed off as well as thinks Nat could of won that without the piss-poor drive with Chase Auckland.

But hang Tough there Hunter, Self Assured who ran second there, will be winning again soon at Menangle, maybe even Miracle Mile to make you all smile again. Go kiwi's 

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

good on the hopes winning with ag whitesocks lets hope they can keep winning with him would be the most honest cup horse running around as for chase Auckland must be the most overrated horse going around

great to see AG Whitesocks get that big win for sure. Chase Auckland bit unlucky as the Supremo Master Driver Mark only drove the once recently, for a big win at Cambridge. Mark with 30 wins from 60 odd drives  this season.

Rest of the time Tim Williams drove who has 30 wins from 300 odd drives this season. Not quite as sharp as the Master Driver. but did win the Group1 NZ FFA with Chase Auckland in Nov, so not too bad.

16 hours ago, Gammalite said:

as for chase Auckland must be the most overrated horse going around

Can someone please send me the ownership papers for chase Auckland. I have always wanted to buy an overrated horse. Im sure one could make a bit of money off him in the lower grades. What, ??/, whats that you say. he has already won a NZ FFA.  F--- me , bargain of the century.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Can someone please send me the ownership papers for chase Auckland. I have always wanted to buy an overrated horse. Im sure one could make a bit of money off him in the lower grades. What, ??/, whats that you say. he has already won a NZ FFA.  F--- me , bargain of the century.

I'm totally in with you Globe. Count me in for a share. Have already done battle with Blossom about 'Chase Auckland's fine record. 

NZ FFA win, Cambridge Mile win, 3rd Hunter Cup, 4th NZ Cup, 4th Auckland Cup. Fine by anyone's standards.

You have somehow picked up HunterthePunter Post quote, off my Post.   Definitely Not something I would say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

I'm totally in with you Globe. Count me in for a share. Have already done battle with Blossom about 'Chase Auckland's fine record. 

NZ FFA win, Cambridge Mile win, 3rd Hunter Cup, 4th NZ Cup, 4th Auckland Cup. Fine by anyone's standards.

You have somehow picked up HunterthePunter Post quote, off my Post.   Definitely Not something I would say.

Yes seems i have. I could mention a few genuinely overrated horses but probably a waste of time on here.

Agree with comments on MM,s driver. Not one I would have put on personally but more informed sources made the call.

He wasn't himself by the sound of it, so we wait for him to conquer all and sundry next year as a 6 yr old. Cant wait. and Dark Horse is back and has lost none of her speed , so hopefully she can climb back to the top ranks free of injury. Has the potential to be anything.

• Like 2

You seem to be playing with semantics here, saying things but half  not saying them. You  obviously are trying to not cross a line , but in reality have probably already crossed  into dangerous   territory,  if  Purdon wanted to take action.   Why not have courage of your convictions and lay it all out ? If it is true you would have no problem defending yourself , calling witnesses on your behalf etc.  In essence  you'd have nothing to worry about.    It just seems to  be pointless  throwing veiled accusations about for a handful of people to read .  Think of the greater good if you really went public,   you could defended yourself by  laying  everything  you had proof of  out in open  - you would be helping the industry by getting rid of your nemesis for once and for all

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gammalite said:

great to see AG Whitesocks get that big win for sure. Chase Auckland bit unlucky as the Supremo Master Driver Mark only drove the once recently, for a big win at Cambridge. Mark with 30 wins from 60 odd drives  this season.

Rest of the time Tim Williams drove who has 30 wins from 300 odd drives this season. Not quite as sharp as the Master Driver. but did win the Group1 NZ FFA with Chase Auckland in Nov, so not too bad.

There is a reason mark has only driven the horse once recently. 

If he was that good you would think allstars would have a barn full of auckland reactors!

• Like 2

It is the insidious way things are put saying things without saying them, straddling  a fine line  first  animal abuse  ( the horrific stories without further explanation, . the "   I hear plenty of stories, the staff say this, why do the fermale horses look like males etc etc .  It is all leading up to the same thing without actually saying it. For that reason I checked with someone who has spent 40 years in law , also the racing industry , before I posted. After reading some of the comments they concurred.    Why not take these stories and concerns to proper authorities or  take some sort of action, what is repeating gossip on here going to do to resolve situation, if a man is a cheat help get rid of him, don't hide behind a non de plume and do  nothing   . Who  is that helping ?    And legally can you make any accusations you

like just because it is an open forum ? 

I'm reminded of a mate of mine,  extremely well known in racing and law circles.  He had things reported  about him weekly by a so called journalist and believe me they were much less serious than some  remarks made about Purdon on here.   He still considered he had the right to sue but in the end  said "  You can't  get blood out a boulder "   That might be the saving grace. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

It is the insidious way things are put saying things without saying them, straddling  a fine line  first  animal abuse  ( the horrific stories without further explanation, . the "   I hear plenty of stories, the staff say this, why do the fermale horses look like males etc etc .  It is all leading up to the same thing without actually saying it. For that reason I checked with someone who has spent 40 years in law , also the racing industry , before I posted. After reading some of the comments they concurred.    Why not take these stories and concerns to proper authorities or  take some sort of action, what is repeating gossip on here going to do to resolve situation, if a man is a cheat help get rid of him, don't hide behind a non de plume and do  nothing   . Who  is that helping ?    And legally can you make any accusations you

like just because it is an open forum ? 

I'm reminded of a mate of mine,  extremely well known in racing and law circles.  He had things reported  about him weekly by a so called journalist and believe me they were much less serious than some  remarks made about Purdon on here.   He still considered he had the right to sue but in the end  said "  You can't  get blood out a boulder "   That might be the saving grace. 

Ronaldo, what a load of bollacks!

Innuendos or whatever, most Harness supporters are aware that they are treated more favourably than they should be.

Lily white I repeat!

Ronaldo, I asked why do many of the females look like male horses?

• Like 1