Bit Of A Yarn

Grass Tracks - Length of grass!!

Brodie

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

No investments today when I saw how long the grass was but otherwise going very well,thanks!

You said on numerous occasions previously   you will not bet until AML is changed and betting restrictions on you removed. Neither has occurred.  Now your saying your going well. No wonder others on here call you a liar cos the evidence is there for all to see with that comment.

Personally i dont care whether you bet or not  but the length of grass thing  is one of the strangest ive ever heard of. Mind you i do like your posts as they quite regularly give me a good laugh.

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

You said on numerous occasions previously   you will not bet until AML is changed and betting restrictions on you removed. Neither has occurred.  Now your saying your going well. No wonder others on here call you a liar cos the evidence is there for all to see with that comment.

Personally i dont care whether you bet or not  but the length of grass thing  is one of the strangest ive ever heard of. Mind you i do like your posts as they quite regularly give me a good laugh.

Greg

why are you so negative about brodie and harness racing calling people liars some of your posts on the other channel are disgusting harness racing needs punters like brodie and young people to keep racing alive 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Brodie said:

JJ, the Oamaru grass track today has had tons of water applied going by his green it was.

It also has not been mowed for a number of weeks going by how long and lush the grass was.

No point  continuing but all I am saying is that for early punters they should be advised that the track has a long sole of grass!

No investments today when I saw how long the grass was but otherwise going very well,thanks!

My old mate, I think what you are saying makes sense particularly if the track is dead or wet.

I have suggestion mate. In future why don't you ring the club secretary on the morning of the race meeting, or the day before, and ask what length the grass is. Just a thought!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

why are you so negative about brodie and harness racing calling people liars some of your posts on the other channel are disgusting harness racing needs punters like brodie and young people to keep racing alive 

how long has he been back investing

• Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, OLDWHITEMAN said:

My old mate, I think what you are saying makes sense particularly if the track is dead or wet.

I have suggestion mate. In future why don't you ring the club secretary on the morning of the race meeting, or the day before, and ask what length the grass is. Just a thought!

he would not get to whine on here

i wish he would actually solve something

they might make a statue of him

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Greg

your out of control on your posts and Mikie has hit the nail on the head  here was me thinking your were a decent person about time you said sorry to you no who

• Like 1

On 23/02/2020 at 10:39 PM, Brodie said:

JJ, the Oamaru grass track today has had tons of water applied going by his green it was.

It also has not been mowed for a number of weeks going by how long and lush the grass was.

No point  continuing but all I am saying is that for early punters they should be advised that the track has a long sole of grass!

Thats what I like a decent testing grass surface. Hope they are all like that in future.

23 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Greg

Greg, I said Brodie was back!

27 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Greg, I said Brodie was back!

Where or Is this a potential Tui ad.  I must have missed your comeback post Brodie but always knew the TAB would get you back, just like all the other times? Good luck to you and should we start a sweepstake as to how long before you spit the dummy again about TAB??

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Where or Is this a potential Tui ad.  I must have missed your comeback post Brodie but always knew the TAB would get you back, just like all the other times? Good luck to you and should we start a sweepstake as to how long before you spit the dummy again about TAB??

Greg

your always trying to put the boot in

• Like 1

On 23/02/2020 at 11:25 AM, Brodie said:

There should be some consistency!

As I said look at the Oamaru meetings I quoted and tell me that there is even a semblance of consistency.

The track last week must’ve had a hell of a lot of water put on it and wasn’t cut.

This has to affect a horses performance and punters need to know whether the grass is long or short.

I agree with what you have said Brodie.

The other thing about the oamaru grass track is it has always been a major advantage to be on the fence due to the grass being dryer and not as thick closer to the rail.. I"ve walked that track and also observed how they irrigate it with those pivots that go round in a circle. You would see more water go on the middle than the inside..This especially applies because the oamaru track is wide and the middle often got double irrigated when doing both inside and outer...Mind you they're not the only track with a bias,just theirs is the most noticeable..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, the galah said:

The other thing about the oamaru grass track is it has always been a major advantage to be on the fence due to the grass being dryer and not as thick closer to the rail.. I"ve walked that track and also observed how they irrigate it with those pivots that go round in a circle. You would see more water go on the middle than the inside..This especially applies because the oamaru track is wide and the middle often got double irrigated when doing both inside and outer...Mind you they're not the only track with a bias,just theirs is the most noticeable..

better to use k lines than a pivot to water a track

• Like 1

13 hours ago, the galah said:

pivots are good to irrigate Seadown crop farms

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rangatira said:

or Craig Kennett perhaps ?

yep keep your mate close m`caffery, how does it feel! Cycling New Zealand., The serial troll with 1000 different names! Craig Kennet the original `Waimate Warrrior,! Chucked his panties when he was asked for  a legitimate test. ran like the pathetic pansy he is ! the troll tried and lost and roped him in on this with his son Josh Kennet, YOU! should be ashamed of yourself you perverted sick fuck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1