Bit Of A Yarn

TAB Site Down???

That may not be their problem but Sparks their Telco.  Or localised network congestion on your connection.

Been instability issues all day with various telco services.  However I've had no problem logging in and viewing.

If I remember correctly you have had problems before when others haven't.

23 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

how can you withdraw cash from the TAB if you get lucky...these days?

You can withdraw and deposit online directly from or into any bank account you wish to use. It is very simple if you register online. My computer skills are very basic, and I find it very simple.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

You can withdraw and deposit online directly from or into any bank account you wish to use. It is very simple if you register online. My computer skills are very basic, and I find it very simple.

very easy to do! 'we' cashed out today! money to be transferred onto our 'mental health account'.

lol! the thought of the tab going belly up!!!  with to much of my ca$h in it!!!!  was way to hard to bear thinking about!

Still enough in there to have  decent go if something catches my punting eye! gee, otherwise, everything seems to be going silent! our Hood has never been so quite!