Bit Of A Yarn

Tracks may close

Mehe

5 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Use guys should be sending emails to the nzgra sayinging you  dont want him having 60 plus of the 80 

Have you? I don't race any dogs so pointless sending an email. Will be interesting to see what the spead is once racing begins in the CD, and down South. 

44 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Far out who cares saying that using a maiden name is dodgy have you not got anything better to do 

The dodgy person is Brendan 

You can address someone in anyway that you're both comfortable with (ie: nickname).

However, it's not that way it works when you sign a legal document.

Legally on the dotted line, she can't be an AHERN in some area's of her life (company director or teacher) and a COLE (GRNZ registered trainer). That is fraud.

2 hours ago, Cockyaleg said:

Have you? I don't race any dogs so pointless sending an email. Will be interesting to see what the spead is once racing begins in the CD, and down South. 

I dont race dogs as well so no I havent 

18 hours ago, Cockyaleg said:

I think within 6 or 7 months, racing will become unnafordable for the common trainer. If people think it was rough before this event, wait till after it.

Stakes will be slashed significantly from both the grnz deal with nzrb and the coronavirus (I wouldnt be surprised if they end up like they were 10yrs ago without petrol vouchers), I have heard (but no confirmation) that there is talk of reintroducing racing fees, there will be less money going into the tab as a result of the looming financial crisis and all of this will coincide with the price of living and caring for dogs rising. 

Edited by Jacob
  • Champ Post 2

24 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Honestly what are you calling dribble 

I don't race anything but dont mean I dont have contact with people who do 

Your very vocal for someone who does not race a greyhound then. Can the people you know not speak for themselves? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mehe said:

What's it got to do with you what I say and what I write I'm a lose ho take a hike dick

That was surpose to say what's it got to do with you what I say  im allowed so take a hike dick

Dam your not a friendly chap are you . I wouldn’t help him if you paid me . But you clearly hold a grudge against the kennel or himself I’m not sure what one. Come to think of it reading your posts your one of 2 things . A sour sour person or a greyhound anti because not once have you said anything kind or good to anyone or the industry. 

Edited by Honestly

Honestly you are very very sad person calling me a anti

I hold a grudge to him because of what this clown has done and also anyone who helps him 

And you honestly support his actions are you wanting this game closed down why would i say anything nice about any of the Cole camp  

8 hours ago, Honestly said:

Dam your not a friendly chap are you . I wouldn’t help him if you paid me . But you clearly hold a grudge against the kennel or himself I’m not sure what one. Come to think of it reading your posts your one of 2 things . A sour sour person or a greyhound anti because not once have you said anything kind or good to anyone or the industry. 

Honestly you say it here now you got your drop kick drunken friend laughing at everything you say you also should be holding a grudge against him your drunken friend will help him out if you dont 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mehe said:

Really go away be a cole supporter as it shows you are

Mehe I suggest you refocus.  It isn't your call to tell someone to leave BOAY.

You are also starting to consistently overstep the mark again.  Remember what happened last time you did that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Way South said:

He is part of a very similarly run Canterbury Kennels....eh Junior

Sorry to disappoint way south but you have the wrong person. If only people would call me junior, but at my age it’s not very appropriate.