Bit Of A Yarn

No Comments / Tips for Addington

Happy Sunrise

12 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

So  the cutbacks finally hit. It is beyond comprehension there are no comments / picks for meetings anymore. 

The TAB have no comprehension of how a regular punter operates. 

Just piss off one more waste of space money leeching fat cat office pen pusher, replace him/her with a form analyst @ $75k per annum and you'll make that wage back quick smart.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cuts need to be made but cutting jobs that are revenue promoting is the worst thing you can do in a crisis, it just makes matters worse.  Anyone that understands management will know this.  The people who make these decisions should be moved on urgently before they do more damage.  They have responsibilities beyond their level of competence.

Companies that promote themselves during a crisis and make cuts in non revenue producing areas always get through a crisis much better than those that don't

• Like 3

1 minute ago, With A Dream said:

Hopefully we are wrong and they are just late putting them up.

If management are writing them then you could be right.

But really, if someone was employed to do it, the comments would have been up nearly instantly as the person would have been studying the form and trials avidly. 

4 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

there are tips on tab site but no comments

Tips like these below? Punters who are looking for guidance won't look twice at numbers without comments to reinforce why. 

They are probably chosen by  Paul the Octopus or randomly generated by a secretary at RITA.

image.png.2e0b1cfa217887daf95482ade2c51ffd.png

• Haha 2

Probably is a cost cutting measure, although you couldn’t rely on anyone’s tips, as no one knows how forward any horse is at the mo!

Best to watch for a while if you are serious about making money!

If you want to help the TAB out, then go for it, but great to have harness back.

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Probably is a cost cutting measure, although you couldn’t rely on anyone’s tips, as no one knows how forward any horse is at the mo!

Best to watch for a while if you are serious about making money!

If you want to help the TAB out, then go for it, but great to have harness back.

Support harness racing. Open your wallet Brodie. It is for a good cause. As Taxinda would say Go Hard Go Early.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Support harness racing. Open your wallet Brodie. It is for a good cause. As Taxinda would say Go Hard Go Early.

“Go Hard Go Early” wee bit rude for this time of night I would’ve thought?

Do I really want to support the ones that have effed racing for so many?

Yes I like one tomorrow and probably have a go, but should I feel guilty when Ai get a collect?

Personally speaking, Brodie has been treated Very poorly by the TAB over the past few years and it is now up to them to turn things around!

Hopefully I am wrong, but I dont believe that they have the right people in the top jobs, and they don’t always tell the truth or honest!

Betting vouchers are getting a bit worn so I will have to offload because they may not have any cash!

Edited by Brodie

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

The TAB should open a book on how many drivers get done for more than 10 strikes as there could be a bit of pent up frustration in some drivers.

Not as much pent up frustration as Brodie. I saw him wandering around the local tab this morning waiting for the races to start.

200.gif

• Haha 3

Aussie betting corporates, Ladbrokes and Neds, both had formline comments, consisting of 2 or 3 sentences for each and every runner today at Addington harness. 

P.S in a few months, can someone please offer some advice regarding VPNs?

(Asking for a friend!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1