Bit Of A Yarn

Why has this Site become Boring

LongOwner

i love you BRodie its aunty ranga, Is like you said, a 20 bonus bet on nz tennis at 1.51 , 2 pieces of battered hoki free! but still sad, empty your account and they double the bonus, I bet on a video game and won and It left me with 7.00 , 2 x 3.50 hoki! (we do that with the chingas in the deep south) Its true Ill show you the screenshot princess!

• Like 1

Whippy is dead!! I am seriously turning a corner, My dad was a trainer and its been heartbreaking to see what has happened here by these overpaid rodents! Thanks for the jibes and I wont be taking up yoga like HTP but Im out guys for the foreseeable future!  Best of luck guys! Thanks.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

Whippy is dead!! I am seriously turning a corner, My dad was a trainer and its been heartbreaking to see what has happened here by these overpaid rodents! Thanks for the jibes and I wont be taking up yoga like HTP but Im out guys for the foreseeable future!  Best of luck guys! Thanks.

Whiplash, yes it is very bad what has happened in very quick time due to very poor decisions made by suits!!!

Hang in there if you want Harness to succeed, they need as many as they can get!

I will enjoy watching the racing from Addington tonight!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

come back mr whip wee all love your posts

• Like 1