Bit Of A Yarn

Why has this Site become Boring

LongOwner

1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

female nudity

It's taken me about an hour to find "female nudity" on the internet, but I believe I can now fulfil your wish.

However I'm not completely sure it's a female. It doesn't look very much like my wife or mother. 9_9

nude woman sexy Artistic black and white line art photo 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

make it rock again long owner tell us all about the Inca cases and how Riu are looking like idiots

Do you actually believe what P4P writes on the other site?   I personally think he is an idiot with all his comments. P4P is all about the them and us approach. And sadly it seems so are many others.

You say "the RIU looking like idiots." Where do you get this stuff from?

They have only heard the one high profile case so far related to  evidence gathered from the police operation INCA, as far as i have read. The trainer you support was found guilty was he not. So what are you on about?How did his mates help him?  What did they do that helped mitigate and negate the possible consequences of his indiscretions?  Nothing is the answer to that. I feel sorry for him because he had his circle of supporters embolden his mindset,totally out of touch with the possible consequences of following that path.

If you want to know whether i am right. Just ask yourself where is he now?   

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, the galah said:

Do you actually believe what P4P writes on the other site?   I personally think he is an idiot with all his comments. P4P is all about the them and us approach. And sadly it seems so are many others.

You say "the RIU looking like idiots." Where do you get this stuff from?

They have only heard the one high profile case so far related to  evidence gathered from the police operation INCA, as far as i have read. The trainer you support was found guilty was he not. So what are you on about?How did his mates help him?  What did they do that helped mitigate and negate the possible consequences of his indiscretions?  Nothing is the answer to that. I feel sorry for him because he had his circle of supporters embolden his mindset,totally out of touch with the possible consequences of following that path.

If you want to know whether i am right. Just ask yourself where is he now?   

do you believe what you post is true ?? well p4p is on the money and very true what he has posted.  so who do you support ??? as for me I support every driver every trainer that is involved in Inca because it is the biggest bullshit thing to ever hit harness racing and I am aloud to have my opinion and you are aloud yours and I don't have to agree with you 

Harness can not afford to lose the ones charged.

Personally don’t believe that there is too much in the charges, and if there is, what the feck hasn’t it been played out in court after a couple of years.

Just a pathetic justice system that has these charges pending so long and the only ones that win out of this is the barristers!!

At this rate the court cases will be heard long after harness racing has folded!

• Champ Post 1

24 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Makes 2 people on the money. 

A burgeoning club but entry is still harder than getting on the ballot at an Auckland trotting meeting.

Happy, you are normally “on the money” as well, the only times you aren’t, is when you disagree with “ Brodie

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, hunterthepunter said:

do you believe what you post is true ?? well p4p is on the money and very true what he has posted.  so who do you support ??? as for me I support every driver every trainer that is involved in Inca because it is the biggest bullshit thing to ever hit harness racing and I am aloud to have my opinion and you are aloud yours and I don't have to agree with you 

Not saying we have to have the same opinion.

I'm saying the RIU laid charges against Mcgrath and Mcgrath eventually plead guilty to one of those.  

And i again will say,you had the former high court judge say that it was pretty obvious from the evidence that mcgrath was guilty,yet mcgrath apparently had a list of high profile licence holders  that were going to give evidence as to his innocence. How do you rationalise that.

Before anyone gets carried away with what happens in the court proceedings, you need to realise that the riu will lay charges in their jurisdiction.   The police is not the riu,and the riu is not the police. They may have similar witnesses,similar evidence but they have different jurisdictions with different thresholds of the burden of proof.

Who do i support?    Simple. I just think everyone should drive their horses on their merits and those that use performance enhancers should be penalised.  Its not a them and us thing to me. Just deal with each  matter without the need to make it about personalities.     I'm a fan of Orange,dunn,etc. Same as i think Mcgrath is a good bloke. Being charged as they have hasn't changed my opinions of them,when i view them, i view them in totality, not just on indiscretions similar to many have made in past history and who never were charged.  Besides, personally i don't care as much about other peoples opinions as most do.I just express mine on social media and would do so to someones face  if asked.  

One thing i will say though is,I think the johnny white case was one of the most blatant cases of a horse being pulled i have seen. And yet no one on the side of those charged has ever addressed the fact that the actions of its driver just happened to occur when the police were investigating those involved.  

If you want a role model in how to deal with authority,i think Cran Dalgety is someone you should look at.  He has had to deal with the riu a few times ,but he accepts when he has to pay a penalty for indiscretions/mistakes and just moves on.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

33 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

The one that they did get so far wasn't done by the Courts but by the JCA where it should have been done in the first place!

So the RIU had the evidence to prove a charge against Mcgrath? You know that would never have been proved had they not had the police evidence.  

So many just don't get that you need the punter.    Its never ok to occasionally deceive him/her in such a blatant fashion.

• Champ Post 1

28 minutes ago, the galah said:

Not saying we have to have the same opinion.

I'm saying the RIU laid charges against Mcgrath and Mcgrath eventually plead guilty to one of those.  

And i again will say,you had the former high court judge say that it was pretty obvious from the evidence that mcgrath was guilty,yet mcgrath apparently had a list of high profile licence holders  that were going to give evidence as to his innocence. How do you rationalise that.

Before anyone gets carried away with what happens in the court proceedings, you need to realise that the riu will lay charges in their jurisdiction.   The police is not the riu,and the riu is not the police. They may have similar witnesses,similar evidence but they have different jurisdictions with different thresholds of the burden of proof.

Who do i support?    Simple. I just think everyone should drive their horses on their merits and those that use performance enhancers should be penalised.  Its not a them and us thing to me. Just deal with each  matter without the need to make it about personalities.     I'm a fan of Orange,dunn,etc. Same as i think Mcgrath is a good bloke. Being charged as they have hasn't changed my opinions of them,when i view them, i view them in totality, not just on indiscretions similar to many have made in past history and who never were charged.  Besides, personally i don't care as much about other peoples opinions as most do.I just express mine on social media and would do so to someones face  if asked.  

One thing i will say though is,I think the johnny white case was one of the most blatant cases of a horse being pulled i have seen. And yet no one on the side of those charged has ever addressed the fact that the actions of its driver just happened to occur when the police were investigating those involved.  

If you want a role model in how to deal with authority,i think Cran Dalgety is someone you should look at.  He has had to deal with the riu a few times ,but he accepts when he has to pay a penalty for indiscretions/mistakes and just moves on.

did you get told to leave the court on day two?? or was the one of your work mates 

1 hour ago, the galah said:

So the RIU had the evidence to prove a charge against Mcgrath? You know that would never have been proved had they not had the police evidence.  

So many just don't get that you need the punter.    Its never ok to occasionally deceive him/her in such a blatant fashion.

Good riddance to him. He has been a stain on the industry for decades. I wonder what he is doing now?

2 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

did you get told to leave the court on day two?? or was the one of your work mates 

Workmates,,that has made me chuckle.  When i first participated in the harness sport over 30 years ago the stipes always wanted to talk to me. Only trained a couple but was always getting warnings,swabbings,inquiries.Told one of them one day he reminded me of that robot out of the programme "lost in space" who always went round waving its arms saying warning,warning,...  Initially i was respectful to them but soon realized some of them didn't deserve my respect and just returned the lack of respect. Same with when i was assaulted in my then job 15 years ago.. When i expressed my opinion on how poorly the police had handled the case i then spent 6 months getting pulled over many times for licence checks,etc. That was all some years ago.

Then i have had the opposite experiences.

The current stipes that i had dealings with always seemed fair and deserving of respect. Same with a couple of dealings with the police i have had in recent times. Even felt sorry for the police recently when i called them to deal with someone who had been violent and off their heard on drugs and then watched the police end up in a fight with that person and his dog. 

The point is i'm on no ones side,but the two things i dislike most in harness racing are the use of performance enhancers and drivers that go out there with the intention not to try.

So when we finally have the RIU, who's job it is to police such things,actually doing something,then i'm  going to  support their intent,no matter who it involves. All  we get from the side of those charged is the them and us attitude,personal attacks and just a load of unnecessary crap.   

I'm not telling those who have been charged how they should feel about the whole experience,but those that support them shouldn't be telling me or anyone else,that its wrong to believe in fair play and honest intent.

• Like 1