Bit Of A Yarn

Why has this Site become Boring

LongOwner

16 hours ago, the galah said:

Not saying we have to have the same opinion.

I'm saying the RIU laid charges against Mcgrath and Mcgrath eventually plead guilty to one of those.  

And i again will say,you had the former high court judge say that it was pretty obvious from the evidence that mcgrath was guilty,yet mcgrath apparently had a list of high profile licence holders  that were going to give evidence as to his innocence. How do you rationalise that.

Before anyone gets carried away with what happens in the court proceedings, you need to realise that the riu will lay charges in their jurisdiction.   The police is not the riu,and the riu is not the police. They may have similar witnesses,similar evidence but they have different jurisdictions with different thresholds of the burden of proof.

Who do i support?    Simple. I just think everyone should drive their horses on their merits and those that use performance enhancers should be penalised.  Its not a them and us thing to me. Just deal with each  matter without the need to make it about personalities.     I'm a fan of Orange,dunn,etc. Same as i think Mcgrath is a good bloke. Being charged as they have hasn't changed my opinions of them,when i view them, i view them in totality, not just on indiscretions similar to many have made in past history and who never were charged.  Besides, personally i don't care as much about other peoples opinions as most do.I just express mine on social media and would do so to someones face  if asked.  

One thing i will say though is,I think the johnny white case was one of the most blatant cases of a horse being pulled i have seen. And yet no one on the side of those charged has ever addressed the fact that the actions of its driver just happened to occur when the police were investigating those involved.  

If you want a role model in how to deal with authority,i think Cran Dalgety is someone you should look at.  He has had to deal with the riu a few times ,but he accepts when he has to pay a penalty for indiscretions/mistakes and just moves on.

Name suspension you seem to ignore .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

What has he said?

Ranga is an enigma! he is a Maori warrior ashy chippy!, he likes fishing and they bite everyday he claims! keep on the tips happy! just put my 20 bonus again on a nz tennis match got 10 to play with a quaddie, I dont like or watch tennis, look at the odds, no head to head on harness, and then 1.51 or 2.35 no draw. I thinks the brodsters right! HATE TO SAY IT!.

But he is 92 %  summing the situation!

8 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

Ranga is an enigma! he is a Maori warrior ashy chippy!, he likes fishing and they bite everyday he claims! keep on the tips happy! just put my 20 bonus again on a nz tennis match got 10 to play with a quaddie, I dont like or watch tennis, look at the odds, no head to head on harness, and then 1.51 or 2.35 no draw. I thinks the brodsters right! HATE TO SAY IT!.

But he is 92 %  summing the situation!

onny parun and brian fairlie verses the amritraj brothers vijay and anand live from stanley st

those were the days alright

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

onny parun and brian fairlie verses the amritraj brothers vijay and anand live from stanley st

those were the days alright

shameful days! when you were drunk at a bar and there was only a 1-2% chance when you are a tranny, that you will have  a 0.5% of winning that bet, unsure while the spiel about what this hierachy was doing with the money allocated?   There needs to be a government Enquiry! This is American R.I.C.O fraud simile,  Ring 111 they have the power, LOL!!

2 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

own up ranga! , stop being crytic! you are just as much as a joke as brodie! at least he states reasons! Just another pacified punter usually black! eh kaumatuaa washing machino!

Whiplash, you have overstepped the mark majorly, when you state that “the Brodster” is a joke!!!

Wash your mouth out and repeat many times, Brodie is not a joke, Brodie is not a joke!,

Brodie is “the man”. Brodie is”the man”

• Haha 1