Bit Of A Yarn

August September Programmes

Meeting News

Programmes for Aug and Sept 2020

Please find attached the programmes for the first two months of next season for both Islands. Although not confirmed it is expected that stakemoney will be at a similar level as that raced for last season. A programming guide will be sent out later this month.

Please click here to view NI programming chart 

Please click here to view SI programming chart 

33 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Shit the locals have been misinformed.

Ruakaka is down for some meetings next winter , provisionally . They said they didn't want industry participants to have to travel too far in the early stages of re starting racing . Unfortunately for South Islanders someone obviously didn't know where Invercargill was on the map .

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, curious said:

What locals? The ones on the piss?

Yes.  But those that pitch up every week (some every day) to have a punt for a couple of hours.  Have owned racehorses and love the game.  Always attend the local meeting.

I'll pass on your best wishes Curious to Chris Wood and Michelle Bradley next week when they come in.  Well I'll talk to Michelle first.  ?

I tend to agree.  The Winter Cup is reinstated but what appeal, overall, without the two Nationals will the meeting have?

As for an Invercargill meeting in July  - and Dean a Southlander, ffs - has he forgotten how close to the south pole the blasted place is ?  Or that southern racing ceased in that area after Easter for good reason?

18 hours ago, curious said:

Meeting News

Programmes for Aug and Sept 2020

Please find attached the programmes for the first two months of next season for both Islands. Although not confirmed it is expected that stakemoney will be at a similar level as that raced for last season. A programming guide will be sent out later this month.

Please click here to view NI programming chart 

Please click here to view SI programming chart 

how the flock are people supposed to read this. For god's sake, NZ Racing or whoever releases this,  present important information i a readable format!!!

Screenshot 2020-07-09 14.17.36.png

• Like 2

On 8/07/2020 at 9:03 PM, Chief Stipe said:

Yes.  But those that pitch up every week (some every day) to have a punt for a couple of hours.  Have owned racehorses and love the game.  Always attend the local meeting.

I'll pass on your best wishes Curious to Chris Wood and Michelle Bradley next week when they come in.  Well I'll talk to Michelle first.  ?

Gibbs?