Bit Of A Yarn

Sunday Meeting - Less than average drives???

Brodie

1 hour ago, whiplash smile said:

`Humpty Punty`  like` whippy` sometimes doesn't play well with the other kids,  he likes poking small creatures and Internet Forum posters to see If they bite or say OUCH!  ....BUT NEVER!!!!  underestimate Huntys  B.O.A.Y investigative journalist powers. You have to admire his dedication to transparency.

Sure he has incorrectly identified 99% of internet posters on here!  but when he gets it right They cant deny it!  Some confirmed reveals are BRODIE (Wayne Higgs),  COUNTER PUNCH (matt markham),    JJFLASH (greg oconnor),   MICHEAL HOUSE (micheal house) ,   RANGATIRA (Barry and Katrina Purdon ),,   EVERYBODY ELSE ( Mark Purdon or allies of Mark Purdon and Paul Howley.)

We needed his Investigative/ Psychic Medium powers with the David Bain/ Scott Watson Cases, Bain guilty as fuck! Scott Watson ,Innocent! What do you think Hunty?

Your posts are on the money Galah,   Huntys spidey senses are tingling! ( hes close isnt he!) . If you havent figured it out, HUNTER THE PUNTER (Kelvin Cruikshank),  

Licensed Internet Harness Racing Forum Investigator  0900 900 99

Racing Troll Reveal Service : $999.99 TAB VOUCHER per reveal ,

A little birdy (Ranga)told me, That for a couple of PAMS mince and cheese pies and a crate of Homebrew piss he sings like one!

what do I think ?? emmmm whippy your old man is a trainer??

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

Sure he has incorrectly identified 99% of internet posters on here!  but when he gets it right They cant deny it!  Some confirmed reveals are BRODIE (Wayne Higgs),  COUNTER PUNCH (matt markham),    JJFLASH (greg oconnor),   MICHEAL HOUSE (micheal house) ,   RANGATIRA (Barry and Katrina Purdon ),,   EVERYBODY ELSE ( Mark Purdon or allies of Mark Purdon and Paul Howley.)

? Honestly - If you're in Canterbury you'll know who one of these is and its 100% not the person you've put down. Good for a Tuesday laugh anyway.

• Haha 1

On 12/07/2020 at 7:34 PM, the galah said:

Whatever Luella was whispering in johnny cox's ear  he seemed to take offence too.  It looked like the couple of head butts Luella got from johnny cox put it off her game,so maybe it can be forgiven for that run.I guess we will know next time.

I will head to the spelling paddock with something positive.

Ben hope is a very good driver.. He often pays over the odds,and while occasionally he gets it wrong,you can always see he is a thinking driver. His drive in Luella showed that on the right horse,he can rate one in front as well .

From what i have seen of him,he is a very good role model both on and off the track.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, the galah said:

I will head to the spelling paddock with something positive.

Short spell I imagine, your wife (owner and trainer) will not deal with your cantankerous behaviour  in the paddock when you have a sneak peek at BOAY and want to talk to HER about what you have read. You will be put in your hopples very quickly.

You will go well fresh too. 

Edited by Happy Sunrise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1